Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Made Kent’s out of quite a few that virus,  all viruses mutate regularly it’s easy to check but we don’t make a big fuss when flu mutates into its 300th variant or give it a new name we just take or don’t take a flu jab , the fuss being made about mutating was actually another large red flag to me, would have expected someone with all sandys mopping and trolley pushing qualifications within the health service to have at least questioned this at the time, ??

Sandy cant admit when hes wrong like a goodman would mate,his ego an pride wont let him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Still absolutely hilarious that everyone fell for it, all there little panic faces on :laugh: 

Remember keve wear your nappy an wash your money,oh an lock yourself in your room away from family downstairs,remember that cracker as if it done anything haha

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Remember keve wear your nappy an wash your money,oh an lock yourself in your room away from family downstairs,remember that cracker as if it done anything haha

Mate my neighbour was putting dettol on every single piece of shopping that was delivered then taking all his clothes off at the back door and getting re dressed 

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Goodman,but i hope youl not be as forthcoming to defend an promote the goverments narrative after all the evidence is emerging.

I’m anti government Francis…..

Listened to the experts in there fields….

whar evidence is emerging?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Mate my neighbour was putting dettol on every single piece of shopping that was delivered then taking all his clothes off at the back door and getting re dressed 

God have mercy kev lol

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

I’m anti government Francis…..

Listened to the experts in there fields….

whar evidence is emerging?

What field was that the rushy field out your back voon lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

God have mercy kev lol

What field was that the rushy field out your back voon lol

Nothing wrong with rushes Francie….. St Bridget made crosses from them…u lil ole bible thumper…

No evidence then

29 minutes ago, VOON said:

Nothing wrong with rushes Francie….. St Bridget made crosses from them…u lil ole bible thumper…

No evidence then

Il let you wallow in denial mate with your greatly funded instututions?

30 minutes ago, VOON said:

No evidence then

Forgive me mate?