Livestock dog made famous

On 07/12/2022 at 21:04, forest of dean redneck said:

Seen this video doing the rounds no actually footage of the attack but fair play to the dog 8 coyotes is no mean feat !

Total nonsense.  The guy is an obvious liar, and has been reading the big cat thread on here.  ?

No pics, no real evidence.  He's either a liar, a fantasist, or a druggie, hallucinating.

Obviously.

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Total nonsense.  The guy is an obvious liar, and has been reading the big cat thread on here.  ?

No pics, no real evidence.  He's either a liar, a fantasist, or a druggie hallucinating.

Obviously.

He's breeding them soon wants to sell the pups ? 

Mmmm lots to say, main thing that gets me

Pack of 11

No pics of dead yotes

Mention of two other dog

Georgia yotes.

Will say though a dog that size could kill a southern yote semi easily , ours in the south ar was our half the size of northern ones .. depending that being said though if there was a pack of 11... And they way they attack and hunt.... Idk.

But the guy seems like on of these types who wouldn't dare sully his hands with preventative preators control  it would be happy to let a dog maul the same animal so doubt he'd act take pictures of the dogs work... Idk. But you heard him say their where two other dogs 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Just saw this, not about dogs but coyotes. 

Not the first one this year either was on last month I think of a coyote stalking a toddler in a park next to their mom. Like the thing walked past like five people saw them sitting next to a pond with their back turned and started stalking in on the toddler. Not much different then cows and calf's honestly 

Didn’t happen. 
LGD’s are big powerful animals than can give and take a lot of punishment if needed, but several (3 or 4) committed coyotes would tear most of them apart.  
An LGD’s job is to deter an attack, not throw down gladiator style and kill waves of attacking coyotes. Lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PMul said:

Didn’t happen. 
LGD’s are big powerful animals than can give and take a lot of punishment if needed, but several (3 or 4) committed coyotes would tear most of them apart.  
An LGD’s job is to deter an attack, not throw down gladiator style and kill waves of attacking coyotes. Lol

Those kangal and proper alabais could take 4 down 

Me mans 3 legged bishon friese got out into her Nieghbour’s garden one night , killed 4 badgers that they feed,jumped a 8 ft fence and went on a rampage , hit a fox full pelt  rifling threw a bin in aldis carpark so hard the fox wrote a car off. By now it got the taste for blood came home and me Nan went to wrap it up in it’s blanket and the c….t took me man’s hand off.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, gnipper said:

Would coyotes hang around to get killed by a big slow dog that couldn't catch one running after watching it kill one or two of their pack? He's saying they found a trail of dead coyotes.

Those dogs are faster then you think mate