Golden eagle flying around Sunderland.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope it hasn't meandered its way down from Scotland; Cheers.

Anybody who likes large raptors ought to consider going to the Puy du Fou in France. They have a bird display that you cannot believe. At the finally there must be 50 or more vultures, eagles, hawks,

There's actually a snowy owl living in sunderland flying wild, been there over a year, still there, photographed last week by a bloke. 

Posted Images

On 14/11/2022 at 16:20, BobDown said:

No surprise there them ribble valley rural police in we keepers round hear  all slime balls ?

Duncan Thomas lancs wildlife officer is well in with basc and rspb I think a keeper was filmed taking a few birds of prey out and got done and sacked but dt monitors everything round there I would be surprised if they would risk eagle owls buzzards yes that wouldn't surprise me but as he has shoots round whitewell and bowland ect that's why it's so hot his mates patrol it all the time  and little ginger also called Thomas from East lancs does the same round clitheroe ect 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Duncan Thomas lancs wildlife officer is well in with basc and rspb I think a keeper was filmed taking a few birds of prey out and got done and sacked but dt monitors everything round there I would be surprised if they would risk eagle owls buzzards yes that wouldn't surprise me but as he has shoots round whitewell and bowland ect that's why it's so hot his mates patrol it all the time  and little ginger also called Thomas from  lancs does the same round clitheroe ect 

Ye I believe so, keates, chew and the boys are all involved we shoots / keepers round there. I do run round Clitheroe but stick to what I know and on and off part an parcel of poaching 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BobDown said:

Ye I believe so, keates, chew and the boys are all involved we shoots / keepers round there. I do run round Clitheroe but stick to what I know and on and off part an parcel of poaching 

I grew up with sp the main keeper round whitewell he did a lot of digging back in the day a decent lad  but he's changed Bob ? does talks at schools and works a lot with basc doing owl boxes ect me and ginger never seem to get on after I was pulled with Baz g who he obviously had a issue with but it does get warm round there even though I have permission around back of clitheroe auctions and the meat factory up the road 

• Like 1
On 14/11/2022 at 13:10, Daniel cain said:

yrs ago my mate got pissed up and swung at his Oldman? came home from work and his eagle owl was gone along with all his shit packed in boxes and 6 dogs to try and kennel? ..he never did get the owl back?

Reminds of the clip in KES were Casper finds his dead kestrel in the dust bin after not putting their Juds bet on. Lol ? 

On 14/11/2022 at 13:35, iworkwhippets said:

Not an eagle or owl, but a Parrot?, theres this owd chap lives upstairs, i often go visit him, nice chap, anyhow he has this bloody greyt thing i a cage, when i knock on his door, it knows its me, and it goes mental, but when i go inside, fek me it jumps to the front of the cage screaming and pissing itself, owd chap says never enter until its caged, or it will have me,    eh :yahoo:

They do say animals can pick up on things like ???

12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I grew up with sp the main keeper round whitewell he did a lot of digging back in the day a decent lad  but he's changed Bob ? does talks at schools and works a lot with basc doing owl boxes ect me and ginger never seem to get on after I was pulled with Baz g who he obviously had a issue with but it does get warm round there even though I have permission around back of clitheroe auctions and the meat factory up the road 

Is the fur and feather still on Wednesdays at clitheroe ?haven't been for years .

11 hours ago, Astanley said:

Is the fur and feather still on Wednesdays at clitheroe ?haven't been for years .

Yes I think it's still going not been for years but it use to be a good crack and that little cafe always did a good full English 

Edited by Blackmag