2 hours ago, socks said:

In Canada there are four mountain lions per 100 square miles 5 lynx per 100 square mile and up to 50 bobcats per 100 square miles so massively more than the Figures you mention. 

So your quite happy with there being a big cat for every 94 square miles here mate .I was being generous adding the uk ,if i read the chaps quote correctly he advocates 1 cat per 50 square miles ,England only .England is 50,300 odd .

Your a balanced lad ken ,does that seem ok to you ?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

6 hours ago, levigsp said:

All I can say is this. Whilst out hunting in the Uk for all sorts of creature's day and night I have seen no big cats or anything else not normal in our countryside.                                                                                                            Yet whilst in my presence, others have seen big cats, ghosts, and even spaceships! 

Sitting here watching an old film I heard the following conversation, "How could all of us been fooled by one man"              answer " because we often see what we want to see".                   How apt and how often we should think about that when dealing with people statements on the unusual.

Weren't you claiming to have a ghost in your house a not long ago if my recollecting is right and now I'm an open minded person but for me you'll probably have more chance seeing a space ship or a big cat then a feckin ghost unless under the influence of some type of mind changing drug 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Penda said:

Weren't you claiming to have a ghost in your house a not long ago if my recollecting is right and now I'm an open minded person but for me you'll probably have more chance seeing a space ship or a big cat then a feckin ghost unless under the influence of some type of mind changing drug 

Don't take everything at face value, like the time u pulled down her panties and the bitch had a dick

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

So your quite happy with there being a big cat for every 94 square miles here mate .I was being generous adding the uk ,if i read the chaps quote correctly he advocates 1 cat per 50 square miles ,England only .England is 50,300 odd .

Your a balanced lad ken ,does that seem ok to you ?

I don’t know about figures of cats in this country and I don’t suppose anybody else does as you have to be able to record individual cats to work that out. The point I was making was that big cats and wolves and predators In general are easier to photograph and bump into in places like North America as there are large populations there and they have be some somewhat habituated to human presence in their environment. 

56 minutes ago, Penda said:

I think my comments go over people heads, i did say it was in someone imagination.

25 minutes ago, socks said:

I don’t know about figures of cats in this country and I don’t suppose anybody else does as you have to be able to record individual cats to work that out. The point I was making was that big cats and wolves and predators In general are easier to photograph and bump into in places like North America as there are large populations there and they have be some somewhat habituated to human presence in their environment. 

what about europe

17 minutes ago, socks said:

What do you guys reckon did this to a roe buck in Wiltshire. 

7A8BED96-C2D3-491D-B4FC-B6DB4E289696.jpeg

if you are being Serious I suggest you get out a check a few bucks out, nearly everyone by august has these marks or scars in the same places, other roe bucks do it as does barbed wire. if a big cat had that Roe it would be dead by them and it would be covered in lacerations. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, levigsp said:

if you are being Serious I suggest you get out a check a few bucks out, nearly everyone by august has these marks or scars in the same places, other roe bucks do it as does barbed wire. if a big cat had that Roe it would be dead by them and it would be covered in lacerations. 

Yep, if something like a leopard or puma had a hold of that by the back of the neck grip the deer would be killed.

went to Turkey in 2019,every morning I would leave the hotel and go for a run up in the mountains...Was sat down having a drink of water... noticed something out of the corner of my eye...a big grey/blueish cat with tuffs on its ears...I took a few pictures on my phone...then I threw a few stones to get it to stand up so I could gauge its size...I would say it was 20/23 tts...I got speaking to a few locals,showed them the pics...first word was a lynx... my hotel  had wild boar running through the grounds early hrs of the morning,you could hear the locals dogs going mad and the pigs grunting like f**k...saw probably 10/15 in a group....now the locals know they are there,but very rarely they see them...I also found untold amounts of tortoises while checking the concrete culverts for the storm water... surprising what you find if your actively looking??DSC_0082.JPG.28d9f24c4af9ed6ae59cfff399c56687.JPGDSC_0120.JPG.f700dd3a2f08496d39b2b1ed26b11a1a.JPGDSC_0084.JPG.3b49d8c27ece5dcedb529b43ee48b7c0.JPGDSC_0076.JPG.e9f92958aedb17e45ad4658ec8fad038.JPGDSC_0125.JPG.36fe1085ff9862daa7a679bacbbe9456.JPGDSC_0044.JPG.8ea8d05a4aee713c493fc50d84624a37.JPG

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Did they bugger off and leave each other be

the cat killed the wolf. anyone who knows big cats knows they are carriers of serious nasties on their teeth and claws, without antibiotic anything bitten or scratched will most likely die a very painful lingering death.

• Like 1
  • levigsp changed the title to R