£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I wonder if “stockbroker” is Albanian for brass ?

Well, I can't imagine many paying to shag her, her face is like jocelyn wildensteins, she is however, as are the rest, an economic migrant, border farce need a massive shakeup and restructure, its failing. 

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

its failing. 

Is it ?…….only if you believe the government want to get rid of these people !

I dont think they do, here is my prediction…….almost none of the people that have arrived in, say, the last 3 years will be sent back…..they will be granted a status, turned out into communities up and down that land and that’s where they will stay bringing everything they left behind with them.

Thats been the story for the last 70 years and I don’t see that changing, do you ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Is it ?…….only if you believe the government want to get rid of these people !

I dont think they do, here is my prediction…….almost none of the people that have arrived in, say, the last 3 years will be sent back…..they will be granted a status, turned out into communities up and down that land and that’s where they will stay bringing everything they left behind with them.

Thats been the story for the last 70 years and I don’t see that changing, do you ?

I saw a woman in court, arrested on a fraud thing or something..... anyway she had exhausted all her asylum appeals ( 3 of them) in 2015. And she was still here. We obviously paid for her appeals and her translator in court.

These people aren't going home.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4
38 minutes ago, mackem said:

Disagree. The ones who were on a damaged boat don't get issued with a replacement ticket like airlines do. Their fare is not returnable so they would be stuck in France unless they had enough for another ticket. 

WWW.FRANCE24.COM

France has rejected asylum applications from 44 of the 234 migrants rescued in the Mediterranean by the Ocean Viking NGO ship, who will be returned to their...

Looks like the new Italian PM is causing ructions within the EU's migration policy

A Hotel in a Town a few miles away has been filled with them, The local MP is up in arms as nobody was even informed, Not the local or County Council the Police or Local councillors. The reply from the Home Secretory was, "sometimes it takes a while to things to catch up!. 

13 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Disagree. The ones who were on a damaged boat don't get issued with a replacement ticket like airlines do. Their fare is not returnable so they would be stuck in France unless they had enough for another ticket. 

f**k them ? economic migrants each and every one. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, paulus said:

A Hotel in a Town a few miles away has been filled with them, The local MP is up in arms as nobody was even informed, Not the local or County Council the Police or Local councillors. The reply from the Home Secretory was, "sometimes it takes a while to things to catch up!. 

What party is that MP mate ?

Not that it matters……

See, here’s the thing, all these local main party MPs and councillors being “up in arms” all the time but I just think to myself “no you f***ing ain’t” !

These are people who created the problem in the first place, supported it, condoned it, campaigned for it, paid their party membership fees to sustain it, prop up the party’s doing it……are they f**k up in arms, like when that poor sod David Amies got done in by an odd mark last year and as horrific as that was I couldn’t help but think “yeah, welcome to the horror you have imposed on our young people every single day of their young lives”

He did that !……and in his case it killed him……but they are all at it.

Up in arms my arse, they are the guilty ones ! 

Here's another example, about a mile down the road is a mobile home park, mainly full of retired pensioners, Next door is/was a hotel. That has now been turned into a probation hostel, no consultation change of planning or anything, The people living in the mobiles are having a really bad time and the chances of them being able to sell in order to mover are virtually zero. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Then He is responsible in the first place, another gutless f****r saying “not me guv” to his constituents.

I have met him on a matter of public safety, Little kids playing on fallen tress over 40ft of very cold water. This was 8 or 9 months ago. All that's happened since is i have been added to his email list so receive all the shit about the good things he does for the community.