• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never touched the stuff mate or any other drug .That’s for wasters and no hopers ???

A legit business somewhere it's legal mate,golden days are still here. 

Starting to make sense why there so much bollocks talked on here .

Posted Images

I think Thailand making it legal is the biggest surprise.My pals just got back and reckons its mental out there,Weed shops opened up everywhere.Wondering if I'll still be able to get a nice bit of thai weed out there now theyve all gone skunk mad

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I think Thailand making it legal is the biggest surprise.My pals just got back and reckons its mental out there,Weed shops opened up everywhere.Wondering if I'll still be able to get a nice bit of thai weed out there now theyve all gone skunk mad

There's a business expo in Bangkok December 4'th I think, my nephew has just set his business up and will be there, I might go, yes you can get Thai bricks a kilo in weight for £75-100 quid, but the younger generation Thai with a couple of baht want cali. 

Just now, mackem said:

There's a business expo in Bangkok December 4'th I think, my nephew has just set his business up and will be there, I might go, yes you can get Thai bricks a kilo in weight for £75-100 quid, but the younger generation Thai with a couple of baht want cali. 

Yeah we was buying that from the fella who owns the Reggae bar in Samui last time we was out there.It made a nice change.Mellow and quite giggly.Just hope the Cali doesn't completely take over

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wonder when the UK are gonna catch on?

I think the problem came when Branson tried to get his sticky fingers into it. He wanted a legalised licensed product that would apprently solve the drugs problem. The issue was that to produce safe and licensed products would make them far more expensive than the current supply. So, the rich could safely smoke their legal stuff while everybody else was buying from the black market. That would create a legal minefield for law enforcement and not solve any problems. 

It stalled any progress of legalising it.  

• Like 2
Just now, downsouth said:

Yeah we was buying that from the fella who owns the Reggae bar in Samui last time we was out there.It made a nice change.Mellow and quite giggly.Just hope the Cali doesn't completely take over

There's people doing indoor over there at the moment, but plenty of farmers in rural areas growing sativa, plus Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao will end up in LOS to satiate the tourist appetite for landrace indigenous strains. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

There's people doing indoor over there at the moment, but plenty of farmers in rural areas growing sativa, plus Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao will end up in LOS to satiate the tourist appetite for landrace indigenous strains. 

I worry that with legalization the original landrace strains will be lost?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

I think the problem came when Branson tried to get his sticky fingers into it. He wanted a legalised licensed product that would apprently solve the drugs problem. The issue was that to produce safe and licensed products would make them far more expensive than the current supply. So, the rich could safely smoke their legal stuff while everybody else was buying from the black market. That would create a legal minefield for law enforcement and not solve any problems. 

It stalled any progress of legalising it.  

Same as the Canadian model, dispensaries everywhere but phone a drop off service and get cheaper better quality flowers. IMG_20220408_121001.jpg.2276c0e2ee080f65b28a1ef733c92559.jpg

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Same as the Canadian model, dispensaries everywhere but phone a drop off service and get cheaper better quality flowers. IMG_20220408_121001.jpg.2276c0e2ee080f65b28a1ef733c92559.jpg

Yes, exactly. The ginger cnut was only interested in making money out of it. There are already £millions being made by companies running drugs awareness and rehabilitation programs that do absolutely nothing at all. The situation is a complete farce and I used to stay well clear of it. Anything I found that was obviously personal useage went down a grate or got ground into the pavement and nothing said. No names, no pack drill.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Anything I found that was obviously personal useage up to around a ton went down a grate or got ground into the pavement and nothing said. No names, no pack drill.

Good man ???

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Cross the border into Austria, for years you have been able to go into stores in Vienna and buy cannabis plants perfectly legally, take them home, a thousand of them if you like, and grow them perfectly legally, ze Germans are just playing catch-up. 

Those forward thinking Austrians eh! ?

?