5 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

fishing resort way now when I fish there about £160 a day 

When I first fished there 1990's it was about £10 to fish the original big fish lake that kicked it all off Bungsamran. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never touched the stuff mate or any other drug .That’s for wasters and no hopers ???

A legit business somewhere it's legal mate,golden days are still here. 

Starting to make sense why there so much bollocks talked on here .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t smoke it now mate 

wouldn’t bother me feminised or not really 

but african bush weed thai sticks landrace sati as are just about useless unless you want to flower half the year ? 

You would be surprised how many old skool and new strains   have Thai heritage in their make up ....

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You would be surprised how many old skool and new strains   have Thai heritage in their make up ....

If they  are Thai how do you know that you've got a real macho manle strain and not a ladyboy strain?

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

havin a little bit in with a load of indica maybe mate like northern lights 

no one would want to grow thai sativas would they ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

havin a little bit in with a load of indica maybe mate like northern lights 

no one would want to grow thai sativas would they ?

that would depend if they had traits you wanted ...just like the dogs,you get hybrid vigor...the men that put the leg work in,hunting out the strains the last 30/40yrs must of thought something of it? because Thai sativa's give shorter flowering times,bigger yeilds and give a x stability.....and 90% of the original landraces gave  you that   citrus taste?

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

that would depend if they had traits you wanted ...just like the dogs,you get hybrid vigor...the men that put the leg work in,hunting out the strains the last 30/40yrs must of thought something of it? because Thai sativa's give shorter flowering times,bigger yeilds and give a x stability.....and 90% of the original landraces gave  you that   citrus taste?

a thai will take 4-5 month to flower i never liked that lemon taste foul and same for the hazes worst smoke there is 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

When I first fished there 1990's it was about £10 to fish the original big fish lake that kicked it all off 

I like jurrasic I want to be living over there in next few years and land is up north not far from chiang mai and not much up there in nice fishing lakes.but need something that's going to work as going to pump all my money into it.along with whos land it is be 50% mine 50% his but his daughter will take care of his side but he has contacts for the work workers that are cheap lad who will dig lake wants 2200baht a week(7 days) thats using his digger which is less than £50 haha .as can't own land have to go through lawyer's  for a long lease which will be a 30year rolling  etc to make it so can't get rinsed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Councilestatekid said:

Cheers mate have quite a bit of land I can go at so original idea was to do a full field full then  do a bit indoor aswel for the better stuff but when there was everywhere and cheap as chips every man and his dog has jumped on it.so really don't think it's worth it know someone who makes edibles jellys cakes sweets biscuits drinks and offered to show me how but think I want to go fishing resort way now when I fish there about £160 a day and can get lake dug for next to nothing 

Not disputing you mate but how did you come by the land? I thought foreigners couldn’t own property or land in Thailand and had to have a Thai involved or a wife or a business partner both must own the majority of the shares for it to be legal. Hence why so many have been screwed over.

Edited by mushroom
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a thai will take 4-5 month to flower i never liked that lemon taste foul and same for the hazes worst smoke there is 

that's why they crossed them to shorten the flowering...haze grown correctly is a nice smoke..just most folks  want the 8 weekers not 14weeks plus....blueberry, amnesia loads more were created with Thai genetics over the yrs...the best Lemon tasting strain for me will always be the Chitral kush from Pakistan , originally used for hash production ....I used to be fascinated at one time with the whole genetics/cross pollinating of Indica and sativa varieties,it's interesting shit?

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

that's why they crossed them to shorten the flowering...haze grown correctly is a nice smoke..just most folks  want the 8 weekers not 14weeks plus....blueberry, amnesia loads more were created with Thai genetics over the yrs...the best Lemon tasting strain for me will always be the Chitral kush from Pakistan , originally used for hash production ....I used to be fascinated at one time with the whole genetics/cross pollinating of Indica and sativa varieties,it's interesting shit?

most are just pollen chuckers 

why blueberry is nothing like it was 

why skunk no1 the real shitty smelling one is so hard to find 

i’ve never had one haze i thought was any good ever 

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Chitral kush from Pakistan 

I got a bag last time I was there. 

26 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

I like jurrasic I want to be living over there in next few years and land is up north not far from chiang mai and not much up there in nice fishing lakes.

Might work, only problem is people might'nt want to travel north for fishing when they can have fishing and beaches close together in places like krabi,chiang mai is trekking and suchlike,try and do some market research before sinking cash into it,good luck. 

24 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Not disputing you mate but how did you come by the land? I thought foreigners couldn’t own property or land in Thailand and had to have a Thai involved or a wife or a business partner both must own the majority of the shares for it to be legal. Hence why so many have been screwed over.

It is with a thai pal can't own the land its been well looked into and will be above board. Know the family and they'll be putting money in aswel but I'll be putting up slightly more as it his land but its more for his daughter as his other daughter gets his business and house etc so he's trying to set his daughter up.

On 26/10/2022 at 19:05, mackem said:

Grow something niche,make extracts,start a brand,do something that separates you from the rest,the two Asian lads who run pure sativa in London have just opened a shop in Bangkok.

Are they selling fishing gear? 

Like House of Hardy 

Greys of Alnwick, but in Bangkok?

22 hours ago, mackem said:

It's not brown nowadays, that's old obsolete drying & curing methods, it comes in green blocks,seeds you can't do anything about in open field cultivation, legalisation will see very nice sativa flourish and advancement of methods. A guy I know got a load in a few years ago, bought a new car, clothes, watch, holidays, had a spend-up then flew back to LOS to arrange another delivery but his flashing cash had germinated jealousy somewhere in his neighbourhood.Heres a pic from the local paper, you can see its not the best quality, but it sold. Wouldn't nowadays though, not unless it was bargain basement pricing. 

Screenshot_20221027_060258.jpg

Looks like a load of mucky flapjacks at Tynemouth market 

Farmers market third Saturday of the month for anyone interested