What a feckin paraffin

9 hours ago, levigsp said:

He moved back to Blackpool after a serious beating up here. never really got over it and died last year.

I knew he moved to Blackpool. But I didn't know he had a bad beating. I never met or spoke to the fella. But I did enjoy reading his articles , I didn't always agree with his ideas on dogs mind, but did really enjoy his style of writing and stories. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like your average ice toking, petrol sniffing 12 year old indigenous brudda over here.

He moved back to Blackpool after a serious beating up here. never really got over it and died last year. .  

Shame that 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I knew he moved to Blackpool. But I didn't know he had a bad beating. I never met or spoke to the fella. But I did enjoy reading his articles , I didn't always agree with his ideas on dogs mind, but did really enjoy his style of writing and stories. 

Are we talking about the same person? I did not know he wrote anything.  The person I am talking about got a real beating from a fella for dealing in stolen dogs. He moved to blackpool leaving his wife and lad up here.

10 minutes ago, levigsp said:

what did he write about? you have my interest now

Wrote about the fact that he moved up there 2 train a pup and his exploits wi it ,and had arguments wi folks  back and forth bit like here but u had 2 wait a month 2 see who was winning ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Wrote about the fact that he moved up there 2 train a pup and his exploits wi it ,and had arguments wi folks  back and forth bit like here but u had 2 wait a month 2 see who was winning ? 

I dont think we are talking the same person. I was talking about black tom. or tom riley.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, levigsp said:

black tom only ever settled in two places blackpool where he was born and Caithness in north of scotland

Wouldn't know, mag said different and he also had a litter for sale, wasn't at either of those places ?