spending too much ?????? Living the dream !!!!!!!!

I see lots of sporting equipt for sale from our great sport... 10 years ago i remember advertising a spare 22Lr rifle i didn't use & it was sold with in hours...GONE !......but now items are slow to move & there an excessive amount, for sale .....WHY ??

Are you spending too much keeping up with the jones, ( the noobs next door) working too many hours ?? excessive junk spending habit ?? have you lost your way  ????? ? 

Live to work ??

NO !! Work to live.. ?

The sport is a great way of free exersise, de-stressing, fresh untampered meat for the freezer , & a mind clearer with fresh air & scenery........DONT loose your way..keep healthy

it makes sense to have YOUR time, & make time, &  your hard earned cash for a weekend away doing what you love , with a loved one........meat is now expensive, go get some FREE  (rabbit, pigeon, Goose, duck, Hare, venison etc) ..... with a tranquil wander :) Watching some dummy on Tv argue / beech etc aint gonna cut it , i guarantee you

?  Dont be that soggy pudding, the sport needs YOU & after all , a pint in a local bar reward must be worth the stroll after 

Get out there & explore........

dales leyburn.jpg

dales yorkshire.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I'm out every day with my dog. Clay shooting every Sunday. Rabbit and Squirrel shooting at least twice a week.

And if i want something i will buy it. Not for me stuck in front of the telly watching rubbish although i do watch a bit of youtube.

I go out for a meal with my lady friend once a fortnight. I'm either round someones house or someone is round mine.

The only thing i don't do is drink or smoke. I'm an old boy now so enjoy life as much as i can while i can.