Remember these imports?

Here’s a thing in Ireland, everyone hates the travellers and their kids…..except if he can kick a goal in a county final, then they all want him.

They don’t want any of the other kids, just that one and grown men are happy to shout “Knacker” at little lads…..

The first to shout at kids because they know they can and the first to call people racist because they know they can’t……hollow men ! 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the bloke alone now boys, he ain’t here, it’s better for it imho but at the same token it ain’t right to be discussing the bloke either. We all know the crack, let’s move on….jmho 

The little brown runner, I paid £2.50 for, just wanted to kill everything and did, was only small but kill fox’s feral cats in seconds even dug a few pigs with her, bit hard mouthed for selling rabbit

My understanding is; way back in history, starting with the Romans, only Emporers and family were allowed to wear purple robes, this morphed into royalty and aristocracy being called "blue blooded", c

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

Here’s a thing in Ireland, everyone hates the travellers and their kids…..except if he can kick a goal in a county final, then they all want him.

They don’t want any of the other kids, just that one and grown men are happy to shout “Knacker” at little lads…..

The first to shout at kids because they know they can and the first to call people racist because they know they can’t……hollow men ! 

What made you move over here at all lol...you weren't happy with your home land ,you move here and your finding fault with the locals too,....it's hard to find a balance in this crazy world

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

What made you move over here at all lol...you weren't happy with your home land ,you move here and your finding fault with the locals too,....it's hard to find a balance in this crazy world

I like it, people are ok…..you ain’t getting offended at people making observations are you mate ?…..it was funny five minutes ago ! Or is it only travellers it’s funny about ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

He knows his audience well…….it’s condoned and accepted and, imho, all humour should be.

My boy gets called all the English c**ts under the sun every f***ing week, twice a week at football but we ain’t gutless little f**k pigs crying about getting called a nasty name and it’s accepted so he just does it right and gives as good as he gets and then some…….if they said the same to wogs (which they wouldn’t because they don’t have the arsehole) the teams would get thrown out of the league and that’s a fact.

Same with travellers getting stick, people do it because they feel safe doing it…..cringeworthy ! 

jmho of course.

Lets be fair here wilf, the travellers give it plenty back, rob pensioners, nick everything not stuck in bedrock, cause havoc everywhere they go. Live like feral pigs, take responsibility for nothing, hack eachother up like wogs do in the jungle, and cry racism every time they get challenged on it, now would you want them as your neighbour?

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

I like it, people are ok…..you ain’t getting offended at people making observations are you mate ?…..it was funny five minutes ago ! Or is it only travellers it’s funny about ?

Couldn't give a bollix Wilf ,observe away,it doesn't affect me,....I enjoy my life ,have no issues on any front other than the shower running the country,...glad you have found a nice place,it's a nice laid back country compared to other places ...good place to rear a family

• Like 2
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Lets be fair here wilf, the travellers give it plenty back, rob pensioners, nick everything not stuck in bedrock, cause havoc everywhere they go. Live like feral pigs, take responsibility for nothing, hack eachother up like wogs do in the jungle, and cry racism every time they get challenged on it, now would you want them as your neighbour?

My point is folks here wouldn’t say it to their face (fact) and they wouldn’t say it about Africans, Pakistanis or Syrians because that would be “racist” and they are shit scared to be that……it’s the “hard in a group” syndrome.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of anyone or anything mate but it’s no measure of a person to keep picking the easy target. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Couldn't give a bollix Wilf ,observe away,it doesn't affect me,....I enjoy my life ,have no issues on any front other than the shower running the country,...glad you have found a nice place,it's a nice laid back country compared to other places ...good place to rear a family

Fair play 

16 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

There's no one safe from the b*****d ,lol

5000 years and ireland hasn’t figured out the best shape for a shovel….I highly doubt they will be addressing the United Nations ! Lol 

(that’s a joke by the way before anyone gets hurt feelings) 

• Haha 1