Remember these imports?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the bloke alone now boys, he ain’t here, it’s better for it imho but at the same token it ain’t right to be discussing the bloke either. We all know the crack, let’s move on….jmho 

The little brown runner, I paid £2.50 for, just wanted to kill everything and did, was only small but kill fox’s feral cats in seconds even dug a few pigs with her, bit hard mouthed for selling rabbit

My understanding is; way back in history, starting with the Romans, only Emporers and family were allowed to wear purple robes, this morphed into royalty and aristocracy being called "blue blooded", c

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

okay . 

i agree abit but it’s true mine in the day will get out up in the field kill one get on another on the lamp he knows quicker back quicker he’s behind another unless moon up then you watch him kill em threw the thermal lamp can’t go that far ? 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll slip 100 yds stiff on most types a bambi i’m not a kick up merchant ? i’ll let things get going 

Has anyone here ever “kicked up” any deer ?…….I’d be genuinely interested to hear that 

5 minutes ago, Griswald said:

What happens when said quarry runs over the brow of a hill and you lose it on the lamp, when you're slipping on the big meaty gear it's all about the catch.

What do you mean what happens ?

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm guessing grebby means if you give a deer 100 yards law on the lamp, it's over the hill and away before the saluki plodder gets near it ! ??

Just my guess but I could be wrong ! ?

Cheers.

your not getting a bite i’ve just had to get me peanut brittle out eat some calm down for five before i replied ? 

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Has anyone here ever “kicked up” any deer ?…….I’d be genuinely interested to hear that 

you can get right on top a deer mate windy night tight edges laid top a dykes the wind is coming over the hedge into you 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your not getting a bite i’ve just had to get me peanut brittle out eat some calm down for five before i replied ? 

I'm in a jovial mood mate ?

Been out twice today, first light, then dusk.

My team has just won , again, life's good at the moment, so forgive me for teasing a little ?

Never take life too seriously !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1