Remember these imports?

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm in a jovial mood mate ?

Been out twice today, first light, then dusk.

My team has just won , again, life's good at the moment, so forgive me for teasing a little ?

Never take life too seriously !

Cheers.

spring in the step long may it continue mate the young bitch enjoying her self 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the bloke alone now boys, he ain’t here, it’s better for it imho but at the same token it ain’t right to be discussing the bloke either. We all know the crack, let’s move on….jmho 

The little brown runner, I paid £2.50 for, just wanted to kill everything and did, was only small but kill fox’s feral cats in seconds even dug a few pigs with her, bit hard mouthed for selling rabbit

My understanding is; way back in history, starting with the Romans, only Emporers and family were allowed to wear purple robes, this morphed into royalty and aristocracy being called "blue blooded", c

Posted Images

Just now, Griswald said:

f**k me I can imagine telling the lads to hang on to their dogs for a few more seconds to give the deer a sporting chance, they'd kick you out the motor and leave you on the spot. ?

That line of thinking is more suited to daytime hunting, way more relaxed and reserved.

? roe are about the fastest on open land and they don’t take a lot to reel in greb 

you was running bull crosses mate ? you need all the help you can get ? 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

spring in the step long may it continue mate the young bitch enjoying her self 

Yes mate, I'm happy with her. She's mad as a box of frogs at times, but she does that air scenting thing, and when she does, I can almost guarantee there's a roe about.

Funnily enough, I've found deer crosses do this, air scent and put their nose on the ground.

Shes as skittish as a Greyhound sapling, but fast as f**k, I'm having some sport with her.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yes mate, I'm happy with her. She's mad as a box of frogs at times, but she does that air scenting thing, and when she does, I can almost guarantee there's a roe about.

Funnily enough, I've found deer crosses do this, air scent and put their nose on the ground.

Shes as skittish as a Greyhound sapling, but fast as f**k, I'm having some sport with her.

Cheers.

had to pop out me 15 year old daughter just come down with her boyfriend will you drop him off thought he went 8  o’clock the little fackers ourlass poorly phone on silent his mam rang and messaged about 30 times he be in for it ? 

as long as the speed is there mate she will soon learn how to use it and when what size she finished at 

1 hour ago, Griswald said:

What I said, if the quarry is at a distance and is over the brow of a hill and you're slipping from the roadside you're not going to get the action that you would if you used the motor as the quarry will be out of the beam.

Dogs kill out of the beam all the time mate, or am I not understanding you properly ? 

• Like 2

Fairplay there’s some proper belters on here, you can’t be serious when you talk about your great coursing dogs then in the next breath your slipping out of motors, one minute it’s a 100yrds next minute the dogs landing on its quarry after being thrown out the car window ffs, have any of you great dog men ever ran hares when it was legal with a proper slipper and a proper 100 yards grace Waterloo cup style, because listening to this shite I think not ?

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Fairplay there’s some proper belters on here, you can’t be serious when you talk about your great coursing dogs then in the next breath your slipping out of motors, one minute it’s a 100yrds next minute the dogs landing on its quarry after being thrown out the car window ffs, have any of you great dog men ever ran hares when it was legal with a proper slipper and a proper 100 yards grace Waterloo cup style, because listening to this shite I think not ?

Personally, no, never.

Not many caught 5 out of 5 it was just about your run up and turning the hare a dog could win titles without ever killing a hare, And even the crowd would go wild when the hare escaped, I don’t think the lads talking here even no what a 100 yards is ?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

? it funny to watch some reply’s on here greyman yours included ? you ever been roadsiding on good land? or just small land we’re has anyone said throwing a dog out a car window or on the back of something  i slip hundred yards and more every week 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not many caught 5 out of 5 it was just about your run up and turning the hare a dog could win titles without ever killing a hare, And even the crowd would go wild when the hare escaped, I don’t think the lads talking here even no what a 100 yards is ?

that jenk couldn’t even run 3 never mind kill 5 imagine poaching to miss 9 from 10 ? 

• Haha 1