Farage to return

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Good man .More or less same mate .We’re you on the EDL with KS and CT .That was my era .Enough said .

Not as I know of, think most of us had false names on the forum. Nottingham protest was the furthest South I got. 

Bolton we had a cracking march, I forget how many thousand. I stood alongside a huge number of real decent people of all types, no nob heads. There was 13 arrests, all but 1 of the arrests were of the local Muslims and hope against hate counter protest. Out of thousands of people 1 of our lads got nicked for climbing a fence. I really thought we had cracked it and started something 

That night the media showed pics  of skinhead type thugs who non of us saw....all the headlines said arrests at right wing protest, no mention that it was the lefties that got nicked not us. Every news program and newspaper just destroyed us.... and we did nothing wrong, decent people, oaps, veteran's, we even had a gay division! 

I knew then we were doomed 

• Sad 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? mass disobedience ? most on here got rid a dogs and stopped hunting when the ban came in  lined up for a vaccine so they didn’t get a cold and could holiday ?  they are  as obedient as a c

The last thing I want is a Labour government, but if, as it it looks very likely, they DO form the next government, I hope they have a very small working majority. If they get enough seats for a

It’s not about uk politics the global elite wanted there man sunak, we are f****d he’s cut from the same cloth as macron Trudeau and all the other globalists it was over for us the second he stabbed b

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Borr said:

I'm starting to think the Tory's have had their fill, they'll let a labour gov in to take the flack for a decade , run us into the ground a little more, maybe get us back in EU on our knees and then Tories come back with austerity to save us.... Bit depressing but it's hard to see a way out....

I think that's the plan. As it has been for ever . Nothing changes 

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not as I know of, think most of us had false names on the forum. Nottingham protest was the furthest South I got. 

Bolton we had a cracking march, I forget how many thousand. I stood alongside a huge number of real decent people of all types, no nob heads. There was 13 arrests, all but 1 of the arrests were of the local Muslims and hope against hate counter protest. Out of thousands of people 1 of our lads got nicked for climbing a fence. I really thought we had cracked it and started something 

That night the media showed pics  of skinhead type thugs who non of us saw....all the headlines said arrests at right wing protest, no mention that it was the lefties that got nicked not us. Every news program and newspaper just destroyed us.... and we did nothing wrong, decent people, oaps, veteran's, we even had a gay division! 

I knew then we were doomed 

I was a young skin head then mate but just another pissed off lad .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

We were doomed the moment antifa found us mate .Screaming wets in balaclavas ,untouchable by the law .Few of them found that wasn’t the case on the tube though .

ANTIFA are dangerous, total bunch of rentamob rats. 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

ANTIFA are dangerous, total bunch of rentamob rats. 

Their antics and bravado are what killed the Nationalist spirit mate .You can’t argue with a c**t high on something screaming in your face which is all they ever did .

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Their antics and bravado are what killed the Nationalist spirit mate .You can’t argue with a c**t high on something screaming in your face which is all they ever did .

tp1010746.jpg.cc6ecbb472f7abaacfc692ff4d05aa3b.jpgP1010665.thumb.JPG.19a11f9a2dc16e1023d1e6da132a783f.JPGwe all get silenced in the end. P1010713.thumb.JPG.5020bca4bc359ff5f4b1548d5d686292.JPG

54 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

There’s your antifa ,masked and looking for trouble .

Antifa have been around since they all used to stand outside the South African embassy, stinking of Patuli oil in their dirty clobber with their stinking hair.

f**k em, they are absolutely f**k all…..they was then and they are now.

A mate does work for a facilities management company, he was in a big student type house of multiple occupancy and was doing a job on an internal door when two African residents turned up and stood watching him. He asked em where they were from, he then asked them what they were doing in Britain. The next day he was contacted by the company and asked to explain what he had said to them. He told them, his 'statement' matched the coons statement exactly....he was then asked how he couldn't see that asking a foreigner what they were doing in Britain was racist! 

Imagine that! Imagine living in Spain and a Spaniard asking you, in a friendly way what you were doing in Spain....and you putting a complaint into to your housing supplier that nobody has the right to question what you were doing in Spain!!!!

We are inviting huge numbers of invaders in and giving them rights beyond our own. It's insane 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, WILF said:

Antifa have been around since they all used to stand outside the South African embassy, stinking of Patuli oil in their dirty clobber with their stinking hair.

f**k em, they are absolutely f**k all…..they was then and they are now.

You’ve not been here lately have you Wilf .That statement is far from the truth matey .Don’t need to be hard men when they’ve nothing to lose .

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Braverman, the Home Secretary , sacked by Hunt.

Confirms who is in charge.

Truss a lame duck, can't see her lasting much longer.

Cheers.

Where have you heard that Charts? I read that she had resigned and had a snipe at Truss in her resignation letter.