Farage to return

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? mass disobedience ? most on here got rid a dogs and stopped hunting when the ban came in  lined up for a vaccine so they didn’t get a cold and could holiday ?  they are  as obedient as a c

The last thing I want is a Labour government, but if, as it it looks very likely, they DO form the next government, I hope they have a very small working majority. If they get enough seats for a

It’s not about uk politics the global elite wanted there man sunak, we are f****d he’s cut from the same cloth as macron Trudeau and all the other globalists it was over for us the second he stabbed b

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

She's gone.

Who's next ?

Cheers.

It’s not about uk politics the global elite wanted there man sunak, we are f****d he’s cut from the same cloth as macron Trudeau and all the other globalists it was over for us the second he stabbed boris in the back I told my misses when truss one she would be replaced by him in weeks because they never got the result they wanted scary times are coming ??

• Like 8

So I'm guessing that names will be thrown in the hat again and the tory members will vote again for a new leader  and Boris will be able to put himself forward again and he's the members favourite so it's in the bag  ...watch this space ?  it's all been a setup ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It’s not about uk politics the global elite wanted there man sunak, we are f****d he’s cut from the same cloth as macron Trudeau and all the other globalists it was over for us the second he stabbed boris in the back I told my misses when truss one she would be replaced by him in weeks because they never got the result they wanted scary times are coming ??

According to some on here,not all,there's no conspiracy with the globalists lol they have our home country's in there hearts ahaha