Jump to content

Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, TOMO said:

you know you have to ask the mrs first.....

FB_IMG_1664473877184.jpg.6b941d176e7143d5634d8807510b5d7b.jpg

She got me over here on my day off setting up her .270 so I don't wanna hear jack from her 🤣🤣

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jok said:

Staff discount 75 dollars. Cracking bit of kit that. Jok.

I asked if I could use my employee or military 10% discount and boss man said no can do on returns 😑 just dropped my last $120 of this months play around money on a new .223 Wylde barrel so had to pass it up , that being said hopefully it'll be there come Friday hopefully for less and then I'll pick it up.... Boy gotta love adulting and budgeting 🙄😑

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Did you borrow the bits that are missing? if so you are on a winner.

Cheers Arry

Depending on what's missing I could probably just buy replacement screws or just weld up whatever else .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Did you borrow the bits that are missing? if so you are on a winner.

Cheers Arry

We used to get shoes like that as a kid, shoe shop had a display rack out front on pavement with all left shoes on, we would nick one in our size and the following week as it was now an odd one they would stick the right one in its place and bingo you had a new pair of shoes 😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

We used to get shoes like that as a kid, shoe shop had a display rack out front on pavement with all left shoes on, we would nick one in our size and the following week as it was now an odd one they would stick the right one in its place and bingo you had a new pair of shoes 😂😂

I remember walking into Marks and Sparks, they used to do pairs of shoes on display, put them on, fastened the laces, put my shoes with a split in one sole on the rack.......and heading off out the door 👞👞

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

I remember walking into Marks and Sparks, they used to do pairs of shoes on display, put them on, fastened the laces, put my shoes with a split in one sole on the rack.......and heading off out the door 👞👞

I done that in the local garden centre a few month back new pair of boots 😂 old habits and all that 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I done that in the local garden centre a few month back new pair of boots 😂 old habits and all that 👍

I think we had nothing as kids, it's called survival, when I got the shoes I was totally skint, I could have had wet feet and soggy socks or dry feet, I chose dry feet, at the time and in my situation back then it was a no brainer. 

I chatted to a guy living on the street the other day, I said to him if I was in his situation I would foil a bag and go shopping, everything to gain and nothing to lose, if he is caught he gets food, somewhere to sleep etc, if he doesn't get caught he has goods to sell to make cash.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...