Should I ?

1 minute ago, Meece said:

Your all bad men.  A load of criminals.  You wouldn't  like it if someone did that to you. I bet you had money for smokes and down the pub. It ain't right.

Never smoked nor went into pubs in my life, I had a shit father-figure and no direction as a kid, the kid I chatted to on the pavement the other day I gave him £40 when I left him, I truthfully don't think I am a bad person deep down, but if I am I can live with it. ?

• Like 2

I can appreciate that some have a rough time off it but that don't alter the fact that going out liberating stuff is wrong.  There is so much stuff being dumped because you can't give stuff away.  The charity shops won't even take most stuff unless it's almost like new is a good case.

• Sad 2
22 minutes ago, mackem said:

Never smoked nor went into pubs in my life, I had a shit father-figure and no direction as a kid, the kid I chatted to on the pavement the other day I gave him £40 when I left him, I truthfully don't think I am a bad person deep down, but if I am I can live with it. ?

Your air miles have destroyed the ozone ! ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Meece said:

I can appreciate that some have a rough time off it but that don't alter the fact that going out liberating stuff is wrong.  There is so much stuff being dumped because you can't give stuff away.  The charity shops won't even take most stuff unless it's almost like new is a good case.

It was a long time ago Meece, and your right, this leopard has changed his spots ?

5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Your air miles have destroyed the ozone ! ?

But that's different ?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Meece said:

Your all bad men.  A load of criminals.  You wouldn't  like it if someone did that to you. I bet you had money for smokes and down the pub. It ain't right.

I was around 10 smoked but couldn’t get in the pub also fed ourselves with a nail on the end of a long stick through shop letterbox,s just fit a box of mr kipplings through ?

11 minutes ago, Meece said:

That’s a modern problem didn’t exist when we were kids, we dressed ourselves from peoples washing lines ??

• Haha 1