Medical cannabis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a cannabis market on in Birmingham at the weekend, tinctures, edibles, oils, flower from a load of different vendors offering products from around the globe. 

Legal is a state of mind, criminalise a plant? 

Quid a gram in the States, £70 a kilo in Thailand, the pharma companies here are making a fortune. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Gone are the days of shady deals in dark alleys, now the posty fetches it ?

There's a cannabis market on in Birmingham at the weekend, tinctures, edibles, oils, flower from a load of different vendors offering products from around the globe. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

you can get a spray you squirt in your mouth...gives a negative result if your pulled and swabbed...a few scousers showed me ??

do it with chewing gum mate i got a ban didn’t have any then they put high risk offender zero tolerance  and had to have urine tests checking for metabolites it breaks down into still in your system 6 month later f****d me 

17 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Did you go Mack, don't smoke it myself only interested in its medical benefits 

Yes mate, I did, wasn't as I expected, it was ok'ish, loads of people selling Cali or trying to get their own brands exposure, it was a bit meh ?

WWW.SAPPHIRECLINICS.COM

Sapphire Medical Pricing Sapphire Access Scheme offers reduced appointment costs for...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Yes mate, I did, wasn't as I expected, it was ok'ish, loads of people selling Cali or trying to get their own brands exposure, it was a bit meh ?

WWW.SAPPHIRECLINICS.COM

Sapphire Medical Pricing Sapphire Access Scheme offers reduced appointment costs for...

Ouch abit on the pricey side 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Never knew no diff tho ?

I remember people in London who did a bit of wheeling and dealing who used to hate getting bundles of foreign paper (Scottish notes), they wanted real money,you could always tell if something had ended up north of the border back then. 

• Like 1