Medical cannabis

3 minutes ago, antg said:

thats understandable Francie ?

i just use a little bit so one plant last me ages. get the best night sleep and dont take as many med when i have some. Quite remarkable the way its helped me tbh.

Good to hear ants,whst do you suffer from if you don't mind me asking?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a cannabis market on in Birmingham at the weekend, tinctures, edibles, oils, flower from a load of different vendors offering products from around the globe. 

Legal is a state of mind, criminalise a plant? 

Quid a gram in the States, £70 a kilo in Thailand, the pharma companies here are making a fortune. 

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Best luck to ye but my licence means more than that mate it’s how I feed me kids, without it I’d be on bru an fcuk that ?

Fairplay katch,suppose if yer not stoned an no smell or nothing you should be gran.

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

What I mean is ...

Riiight! Wow! With ye now ~ ish.

I'll have to look into this then. I have a Genuine condition. My GP Genuinely prescribes me various synthesised chemicals, to help me. Being able to reach for an organic off switch, as and when, would be lovely :)

You've No IDEA how it hurts me, sitting here, watching guys like you and Dan going on about 'Good Gear'. Even showing Pictures of fukking edibles?!

I don't smoke Anything. But, I can eat! :icon_eek: Trouble is, when I could use a little relief? It has to come out of a laboratory, via a blue, pharmacy pot. I'd like to change that.

• Like 1
Just now, Ken's Deputy said:

Riiight! Wow! With ye now ~ ish.

I'll have to look into this then. I have a Genuine condition. My GP Genuinely prescribes me various synthesised chemicals, to help me. Being able to reach for an organic off switch, as and when, would be lovely :)

You've No IDEA how it hurts me, sitting here, watching guys like you and Dan going on about 'Good Gear'. Even showing Pictures of fukking edibles?!

I don't smoke Anything. But, I can eat! :icon_eek: Trouble is, when I could use a little relief? It has to come out of a laboratory, via a blue, pharmacy pot. I'd like to change that.

Check your inbox ken

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Sorry to here that ants,hope the herbal meds keep you right.would you not apply an get a script,they give you oil also that's what I would prefer.

asked for it a few years back and was refused. it was quite hard to get it on nhs a few years back. i never asked again and got my own. 

2 minutes ago, antg said:

asked for it a few years back and was refused. it was quite hard to get it on nhs a few years back. i never asked again and got my own. 

As long as you've tried two other medications beforehand an your not getting on with them then you should get it no bother ant.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Easy to get edibles by post mate just have to join a diff app, next day delivery an everythjng ?

Sadly, Katch, you and I simply inhabit quite different universes. I often enough see you hasppily chattering about stuff I absolutely haven't got a clue about.

Wasn't it Mack who asked ye, only the other day there; 'What app did ye watch that on?'

And I'm like, " Whaaa?!? Oh, fukk it. Leave them to it. It's not of my world :rolleyes: "

1 minute ago, Francie said:

As long as you've tried two other medications beforehand an your not getting on with them then you should get it no bother ant.

was not as easy as that at the time mate. the doctors surgary had a fund every year for meds etc and sativex come out of their fund. it was expencive then and gps were very hard pushed to let you have if.

times have changed a tad from then i know so maybe able now  but im ok doing what i do for the time being.

1 minute ago, antg said:

was not as easy as that at the time mate. the doctors surgary had a fund every year for meds etc and sativex come out of their fund. it was expencive then and gps were very hard pushed to let you have if.

times have changed a tad from then i know so maybe able now  but im ok doing what i do for the time being.

This has nothing to do with your doctor ants,it's private company's more or less.

• Like 1