German shepards

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the gundog lads had a family nearby who come for lessons, not farmers but had a small holding, few out buildingd and a shed with some collectable cars and a few gundogs.  They got a Neo th

Just go look at a few litters I thort I wanted a European shepherd but they was to much work for us ( family/ gaurd dog ) went to see some show line ones but they just looked terrible with slanty hips

No, out of looking after my money.  I'll leave you to this now that you have convinced yourself that you were right all along. Nobody else, but it is only you that matters. Classic Walt. I know I

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Griswald said:

Have you ever seen one of those Serbian Defence Dogs?

Yeah.Just a bandog type with a silly made up name.The first couple that came over here were brought over to apparently be the next best thing and ended up going through multiple hands.

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Yeah.Just a bandog type with a silly made up name.The first couple that came over here were brought over to apparently be the next best thing and ended up going through multiple hands.

Think von bricknell was the first to bring them over??

5 hours ago, Griswald said:

I'm more than happy with what I've got, I like no fuss dogs that don't bark at every opportunity.

Well thats what youd get with a decent bandog if you could sift through the shit and find a decent one.Trouble is 90% of whats being peddled about as bandogs are complete rubbish.

10 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Well thats what youd get with a decent bandog if you could soft through the shit and find a decent one.Trouble is 90% of whats being peddled about as bandogs are complete rubbish.

He wants the hardest dog of the dog park ?

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

????

what does he have these days had some nice shepherds and Caucasian shepherds 

Dunno mate.I have no Intrest in what hes up to.I heard enough of his old bollocks to realise I couldn't believe a word that come out of his moth when he was trying to flogging one of them silly Serbian things

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Well thats what youd get with a decent bandog if you could sift through the shit and find a decent one.Trouble is 90% of whats being peddled about as bandogs are complete rubbish.

There seems to be a fixation on certain breeds offering a magic solution for whatever purpose. In reality there is little difference between them and it comes down to the ability of the owner or handler to get the dog to do what you want it to do. The right person would not have to look past a GSD or Rottie to get a good companion dog that would protect property or family. No need for all these macho breeds imo. 

15 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, tail or no tail. But I would have to get it at a young age to be able to get it to work away from the handler like a GSD does.

They use to train police dogs at the closed comp school in high green back in 94 remember watching them when I should of been in class. I remember them having a Doberman 

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Don't recall anyone with a doberman. There was a GSD cross by the name of Steeler that had either rotty or doberman in it around that time. There were certainly no dobies in there by 98.

Must of been a shepherd x then 

remember stoke away early 2000s coppers had a mastiff type