The Unintended Keeper ( Diary of a keeping blagger )

19 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I don’t find anything offensive Ben ,just like ripping the piss and it seems you bite  at the slightest thing lately .Perhaps one day you’ll be happy in your own choices enough to ignore people

See you can't have it both ways Tim - you were crowing when sausagedog ignored you, going on about folk can't handle banter. Yet when I banter back (not biting, I'm not bothered enough for that) you suggest I should ignore you!! Talk about mixed signals, maybe it's you that isn't too sure on your choices. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that’s it for another season  last Saturday was game shooting at its best, lovely clear day, freezing cold and just syndicate members shooting ( and my mate Mosh, but he’s with me, so that’s

Well thank you SL. I have just completed my suspension and read the above posts.  Going forward I will not make any more negative comments and hopefully get this section back to the way it u

So. I’ve decided to start a new thread for the 22/23 season up at the shoot now as you know I’ve been involved with my shoot for a long time ( 15 years or so ) my intention when I joined was to s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BenBhoy said:

See you can't have it both ways Tim - you were crowing when sausagedog ignored you, going on about folk can't handle banter. Yet when I banter back (not biting, I'm not bothered enough for that) you suggest I should ignore you!! Talk about mixed signals, maybe it's you that isn't too sure on your choices. 

Nah,never crowed mate .I’d rather the silly old c**t was still here tbh but that’s his choice .Not  biting lol ,not biting is ignoring and moving on ???and yet you are bothered ,bothered enough to write back lol.

Im hetero mate and very pleased with it .I’m ok with any banter mate so fire away but don’t go crying to mods if it gets a bit heated ?like last time .?

42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

go crying to mods if it gets a bit heated ?like last time .?

FWIW I never did, not my style. But yeah, we disagree. Again, for sake of thread/forum I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by BenBhoy
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I don’t find anything offensive Ben ,just like ripping the piss and it seems you bite  at the slightest thing lately .Perhaps one day you’ll be happy in your own choices enough to ignore people ????

What you do in the privacy of your fields is your lookout mate .The human rights thing though is dog shit isn’t it or you’d be allowed to shag sheep with immunity .

I think you will find it is IMPUNITY.

Meaning of impunity in English

impunity
noun [ U ]

UK 

/ɪmˈpjuː.nə.ti/ US 

/ɪmˈpjuː.ə.t̬i/

freedom from punishment or from the unpleasant results of something that has been done:
Criminal gangs are terrorizing the city with apparent impunity.

Or in this case "He shagged sheep with impunity" 
He may have had immunity after confessing to it but he did it with impunity.

Damn it man, there are standards to kept in this section.? ?
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, ianm said:

impunity
noun [ U ]

UK 

/ɪmˈpjuː.nə.ti/ US 

/ɪmˈpjuː.ə.t̬i/

freedom from punishment or from the unpleasant results of something that has been done:

Thank you Ian .I’ve never met Ben but he might be small ???

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ianm said:

impunity
noun [ U ]

UK 

/ɪmˈpjuː.nə.ti/ US 

/ɪmˈpjuː.ə.t̬i/

I think you will find it’s “ standards to be kept “ . I’ll get my coat ? 

• Haha 2

When I ventured out last night it was a tropical 10c ?? big change from last week ?

I put my caller out in the field I expected to see the fox and climbed on top of some bales. Switched caller on and couldn't believe it there was the fox about 40 yards behind it so I had to quickly get behind the rifle. The fox came around in a loop and at about 120 yds I shot it , down it went but still eye shine so kept on it with the rifle and it looked like it was done so once it stopped flailing about I shot again thinking I will just go and pick it up. Imagine my surprise when it wasnt there, I searched all over but couldn't find it ? so I thought I will pick it in the morning with the dog. So this morning I went with the dog and found the shot site revealing blood and a bit of bone ,well I searched for 2 hours and still never found it ,just wondering if it's gone to ground or crossed over to the other side of the road. 

So that was the bad news but I also shot a vixen later on ?

20221220_115605.jpg

20221219_224208.jpg

• Like 3
Just now, Stavross said:

It’s a bugger when they disappear, even when you know the shot was good, I’ve had a couple disappear that I’ve shot with the sp’s, that why I like the sako 70gn ballistic tip, put a fist size hole in em ?

I hate not picking anything.  This was shot with 100 grain hollowpoint .

I couldn't believe not finding it as it looked totally knackered ....never ceases to amaze me how tough they can be . 

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I hate not picking anything.  This was shot with 100 grain hollowpoint .

I couldn't believe not finding it as it looked totally knackered ....never ceases to amaze me how tough they can be . 

It’s a toss up between a fox and a squirrel which is harder, I’ve seen them grey tree rats take 4oz of shot and still hang onto a branch ?

38 minutes ago, Stavross said:

It’s a toss up between a fox and a squirrel which is harder, I’ve seen them grey tree rats take 4oz of shot and still hang onto a branch ?

Yep those greys are tough little buggers. I've seen them shot in the head many a time and when picking them up they're still alive.