Train strikes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what wilf is saying and what your failing to grasp is that though benifit scroungers are an 'enemy' they are so totally inconsequential, like the railworkers.....yet we are conditioned to hate

Question, how does a railwayman, a working bloke like you, getting an extra few quid effect you exactly ? And if it makes you half an hour or and hour late helping him get an extra few quid, wasn

That would be me. All the way.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Good luck to those wishing to change anything .
This winter will see many struggling so you dormers may just get your wish but I won’t hold my breath .

Every man for himself I’m afraid .

Do you think it’s every man for himself mate ?…….I’d like to think that in times when things get really bad, that’s when you will see what remains of the true British people (those not infected with this 3rd world mindset) come together as we have historically always done.

Thats what I’m hoping for, and it’s why things getting worse could actually be a good thing. 

Maybe it’s a twee dream, maybe I’m dreaming of something that don’t exist……but one things for sure, nothing is changing while there is still some type of comfort 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Do you think it’s every man for himself mate ?…….I’d like to think that in times when things get really bad, that’s when you will see what remains of the true British people (those not infected with this 3rd world mindset) come together as we have historically always done.

Thats what I’m hoping for, and it’s why things getting worse could actually be a good thing. 

Maybe it’s a twee dream, maybe I’m dreaming of something that don’t exist……but one things for sure, nothing is changing while there is still some type of comfort 

The decent hunkered down laying low while a troop of feral niggers ,and white wannabes, run riot ,society is fukced, and voting is a waste of time ,they are all the same ,no one gives a fuk about us ,a nice asteroid, wipe the lot out ,start again 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

The decent hunkered down laying low while a troop of feral niggers ,and white wannabes, run riot ,society is fukced, and voting is a waste of time ,they are all the same ,no one gives a fuk about us ,a nice asteroid, wipe the lot out ,start again 

I think you have to take your hat off to lads who are still punching away, they couldn’t imagine being anywhere else or doing anything else because that’s their nature and fair play to them.

I can only speak for me but I just got burnt out.

Anyway mate, I suppose time will tell. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

When you look around your environment and hate most of it  ,things have gone wrong, and as far as I'm concerned very wrong ,multi cultural  bollocks, it doesn't work ,and the UK is the worst ,it like an open prison(fully inclusive holiday camp)for the world's scum ,and we tolerate it ,kin embrace it !! Rammed down your throat at every opportunity, 

• Like 3

I was just reading a story about a British lad in Swindon who is homeless.  He pays £40 a week to rent a garage where he keeps his stuff and, he sleeps inside it in a tent.

It sounds like he has epilepsy. He can't afford private rent prices and the council won't help him.

Any comments about the local council housing those f***ing illegal immigrants in 2 hotels in this town are being deleted.

The situation is f****d, its a disgusting carry on :thumbdown:

• Like 1

My misses ,youngest and mother ln law have been to Scotland for a week and they came back last tuesday on the train and it was a tormented journey for them what with the strikes but yesterday she got a full refund for all their tickets so i myself am behind the strikers all the way...:good:   :laugh:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I was just reading a story about a British lad in Swindon who is homeless.  He pays £40 a week to rent a garage where he keeps his stuff and, he sleeps inside it in a tent.

It sounds like he has epilepsy. He can't afford private rent prices and the council won't help him.

Any comments about the local council housing those f***ing illegal immigrants in 2 hotels in this town are being deleted.

The situation is f****d, its a disgusting carry on :thumbdown:

Our shame as a nation is that we keep electing these people mate.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, WILF said:

From day 1 on here I’ve read countless posts on the issue mate even tried to stir up a riot myself and told to shut up by the those apparently wanting the same but with no balls to follow it up .Now I’m resigned to the fact we ain’t changing nothing Wilf .

Very very sad mate but unfortunately  true .The establishment has drummed it into the upcoming youth that mutiwhatthefuck is the way forward .Our generation and maybe the one following will be the last true white Brits todo anything about it.

In our nearest shit hole of a town ,Swindon or Swindia as it’s unafectionally called ,the youth all speaks the same no matter the f****n colour ,all act the same ,feral and the place f****n stinks .

A hellhole of a place where crime is rife .If that’s a reflection of cities about this once great land we are well and truly f****d mate .

If you’ve any ideas now is the time to express them as we are slipping deeper into the shit daily .

This is why I feel it’s every man for himself as I can’t see an end to it mate .

We need leadership ,a plan ,dedicated people within authority and a huge slice of public support .Hand on heart I can’t see any of them happening let alone all of .

Enjoy the rest of your life mate and f**k them all .

• Like 2

Bollocks. It's not that bad here - I've been here for 14yrs and I've never heard it called Swindia.

......... they've got their own ghetto round Manchester road but, if you come away from there, there's still some nice old fashioned communities.

I grew up near Oxford Road in Reading,  this place is a far cry from that multicultural shithole.

• Sad 1

Everybody I know ,even the old folk here call it Swindia mate .
f****n Joking ain’t you Jon .Maybe your as part of the shite as they are but from where I live ,not too far , it’s a shit hole to what it was 10 year ago .Main shopping centre all shut except raghead food places ,stinks of piss and can’t hear an English voice hardly .You must have seen the change mate ,surely but then again out side looking in is always the place to be for that .It’s a shit hole .

I grew up in a village bordering Calne .Anything not white or English is viewed as shite mate .

You have become so used to the shit roaming the streets it’s quite normal .My  slice of England is still pure ,anything else is shite by standard .

We are being eroded so fast we are in a whirl wind of what the f**k is normal any more .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

f****n Joking ain’t you Jon .Maybe your as part of the shite as they are but from where I live ,not too far , it’s a shit hole to what it was 10 year ago .Main shopping centre all shut except raghead food places ,stinks of piss and can’t hear an English voice hardly .You must have seen the change mate ,surely but then again out side looking in is always the place to be for that .It’s a shit hole .

Agreed, the town centre is crap now and, there's been some pretty woeful underinvestment by the council but, those areas are easy to avoid.

Where I live, I'm surrounded by good, decent sorts that have been here for generations.

I'm 10 minutes from the countryside and farm shops and other small places that are locally owned.

There's a few dickheads, same as anywhere but, generally the people around here have shown a willingness to favour and support their own.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree - It's not as bad as you make it out to be.

.......... There's a lot worse places to end up :thumbs:

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Agreed, the town centre is crap now and, there's been some pretty woeful underinvestment by the council but, those areas are easy to avoid.

Where I live, I'm surrounded by good, decent sorts that have been here for generations.

I'm 10 minutes from the countryside and farm shops and other small places that are locally owned.

There's a few dickheads, same as anywhere but, generally the people around here have shown a willingness to favour and support their own.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree - It's not as bad as you make it out to be.

.......... There's a lot worse places to end up :thumbs:

I’m sure there are Jon but the rot is there for anyone who’s lived in the area all their lives to see plainly .

Make the most of your community for as soon as a house is sold by you  I’ll wager there will be a brown face buying the fecker .

They are spreading like a disease across the land with no way to stop it that lies within the law .

I never go there now ,used to to a gun shop but id rather travel 10 miles further to a white village .

Better stop or I’ll hurt someone’s vagina I’m sure but there more ,much more venom here that I struggle to contain at times .

• Like 3