Entering on fox

On 12/08/2022 at 15:19, gnipper said:

Being submissive to other dogs is no sign of being soft with quarry imo you won't know until you try him. 

spot on mate,  my big dog Buck, always been soft with dogs all his life , ive said few times on here , ive had dogs kick off on him, and he just moves away from them he dont want any trouble . But  the same dog would kill a fox, bust there ribs up with one bite no prob, he brought them back to me like a feckin rabbit lol . i used to him now he 10 now, dont get wrong i did find it hard to understand him  really, big strong 28in  88lb dog , have dogs pick on him, never fight back, but like my wife always said to me, thank your blessing  he his, or he be nightmare to take out, he could damage any dog badly deff. the lads dog 19 month old,  it temp might not change a great deal,  it got till about 2 1/2  i think by then it norm mature in temp with dogs etc, but hunting  more so foxes it will or it wont .?? 

• Like 4

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once Bred a terrier bitch out my best dog and bitch I had at the time...was out 2/3 times a week ,clipped up next to the digs, listening and taking it all in..every other pup from the litter was fly

Never known a dog ruined by holding it back a itte bit seen plenty ruined started to young 

Game 😅   Your as game as a coursing dog ffs 😅 You had the chance to show your super hounds run against my ten a penny hounds once , I don’t give invites out very often and u have had your bite at the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

You seen his true colours and his large arse fall out 🤣

i have running dogs mate your type a mutt are ten a penny good for just about f**k all i could borrow a rottie to do what the y do l😂 

you want a day straight into night running everything that gets up i’m game 

• Haha 2