Entering on fox

32 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Game ?   Your a game as a coursing dog ffs ? You had the chance to show your super hounds run against my ten a penny hounds once , I don’t give invites out very often and u have had your bite at the apple ( or Big Mac in ur case ?) you seemed to shit your pants ? I did enjoy your exercising photos thou ? maybe stick to that and leaving the hunting to the proper hunters not the keyboard warriors like ur self ?

Only thing he runs... is his mouth.

• Haha 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once Bred a terrier bitch out my best dog and bitch I had at the time...was out 2/3 times a week ,clipped up next to the digs, listening and taking it all in..every other pup from the litter was fly

Never known a dog ruined by holding it back a itte bit seen plenty ruined started to young 

Game ?   Your as game as a coursing dog ffs ? You had the chance to show your super hounds run against my ten a penny hounds once , I don’t give invites out very often and u have had your bite at the

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Game ?   Your as game as a coursing dog ffs ? You had the chance to show your super hounds run against my ten a penny hounds once , I don’t give invites out very often and u have had your bite at the apple ( or Big Mac in ur case ?) you seemed to shit your pants ? I did enjoy your exercising photos thou ? maybe stick to that and leaving the hunting to the proper hunters not the keyboard warriors like ur self ?

proper hunters i’ve spat me cup a tea out ? ? ? belter 

your shite would jack on hares before mine jacked on out that’s a fact ? 

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

What you on about telly tubby... your still asking the whole site to come and meet you...no one cares what you get up to except you ya daft wannabe  dreamer.

And that’s about the truth of it ? a nobody trying to make a name for himself on the net …….first rate clown 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

What you on about telly tubby... your still asking the whole site to come and meet you...no one cares what you get up to except you ya daft wannabe  dreamer.

listen murphy you haven’t a dog so you’ve shit out ? 

Just now, Big Ron said:

And that’s about the truth of it ? a nobody trying to make a name for himself on the net …….first rate clown 

?first rate clowns are the wannabe don mayfields don let his dog go 50/50 like for like he didnt  run over the other quarry and start knifing it ? 

there’s some real dreamers on here ? i don’t know about real dogman ? ? 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?first rate clowns are the wannabe don mayfields don let his dog go 50/50 like for like he didnt  run over the other quarry and start knifing it ? 

there’s some real dreamers on here ? i don’t know about real dogman ? ? 

Seems everyone knows what you are ?

a descent dog will stop a few daytime hare 4 types a deer fox and a dozen bunny’s in one day into night 

your half bred inbred things would be an embarrassment to a real dogman id feed it chappy and call it shit ? 

3 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Seems everyone knows what you are ?

?

murphy and pound shop bob ? 

mine hasn’t a dog and hasn’t for years 

you by all accounts have descent tackle for what you do and get out plenty but running everything properly like a lurcherman is suppose to you don’t have the tackle for the job ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a descent dog will stop a few daytime hare 4 types a deer fox and a dozen bunny’s in one day into night 

your half bred inbred things would be an embarrassment to a real dogman id feed it chappy and call it shit ? 

A real dogman like u ??? ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

You must be really wanting a knock on the door. Ffs just look what you put up here.

? i’m not a shitty arse wideboy ? stop thinking mi5 will be on you for words on a screen imagine trying to get you to walk the middle a land daylight we’re you can be seen ? you’d be borrowing every counts socks to wipe your arse on ?