Anyone else heard of this

I was reading a post on my old local area page on social media last night and apparently this is the latest thing…..

Pakis nicking babies !

A woman had been approached in lakeside car park by two paki males, mid twenties as she was trying to get a toddler and a baby in the car and they were making a big fuss over the baby and she felt trying to distract her and she got really frightened.

So being a bit shocked, I read down the comments and apparently this is a thing now and has been happening quiet a lot…..someone said trafficking white babies is now a thing ?

How true that is I don’t know but I wouldn’t put it past them. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had cable ties on lampposts down here; you know the thing that attachs leaflets to them you fuxking melts.    All dogs that jump the fence are stolen for bait dogs aswell

Few years back it was romanian kidnap gangs, always on Facebook, same pattern, distraction and getting the kid into a car, happening all over the country BUT the newspapers never carried reports of ki

Something distinctly "iffy" about this ! At first it was reported as a British child gone missing in Turkey and sounded very much like another "Maddie". Now it's being reported that it's a m

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Urban legend with a Facebook twist I think? 

Maybe mate, but it was definitely a first person report from the woman about being approached and feeling threatened by their weird behaviours ?

Edited by WILF
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Maybe mate, but it was definitely a first person report from the woman about being approached and feeing threatened by their weird behaviours ?

Few years back it was romanian kidnap gangs, always on Facebook, same pattern, distraction and getting the kid into a car, happening all over the country BUT the newspapers never carried reports of kids being nicked, most snatches are parental,separated mum/dad,real child abduction in the UK is exceptionally rare.I think 99.9% of these reports are a modern phenomena, Facebook hysteria, social media allows the old neighbourhood gossips to reach out to a nationwide audience, I never forget seeing a dog had gone missing in Canada, everyone was sharing the description etc, then I saw "Shared Manchester" I clicked on the profile and the person lived in Failsworth ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We can mock it a bit if we want but oddmarks being threatening to women is definitely on the rise in the UK…..remember we wrote off the Rotherham accusations as nothing ;) 

The other year when I was visiting home I was out for a walk with my boy in a local park, getting on a bit in the evening and some horrible looking Asian f****r was hanging about in a section where it narrows and is covered, just looking very suspicious.

Load of lone women walk their dogs there of an evening.

So I give the bloke a tug and says “Oi, what you f***ing upto?”

He starts babbling in his foreign language and I say never mind all that, just f**k off out it……he understood that much English and went.

Being an upstanding man of the community I thought I’d better show my boy how to do the right thing so I phoned the police to report the weird incident…..20 minutes that phone rang for, no answer ! 

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Few years back it was romanian kidnap gangs, always on Facebook, same pattern, distraction and getting the kid into a car, happening all over the country BUT the newspapers never carried reports of kids being nicked, most snatches are parental,separated mum/dad,real child abduction in the UK is exceptionally rare.I think 99.9% of these reports are a modern phenomena, Facebook hysteria, social media allows the old neighbourhood gossips to reach out to a nationwide audience, I never forget seeing a dog had gone missing in Canada, everyone was sharing the description etc, then I saw "Shared Manchester" I clicked on the profile and the person lived in Failsworth ?

Just my suspicious nature mate but I wouldn’t trust our media to make a big deal about such things happening on home soil……they don’t really make a big noise about the bad stuff because they dare not.

So to me, it not being in the news is no indication that somethings not happening 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

That wasn't the average guy in the street, that was Labour Council lefties. 

You have experienced these places and people mate and I have not, you’d know better than me if it sound like something they would do and what reasons they had for doing it ?

Maybe it’s nothing more than plain old kidnap for ransom which I definitely know is a thing in London these days.