First mooch for pup

Had a great walk out with pup yesterday with other dog. She did really well on lead & off the lead too recall was bang on. She's not right sure on cattle lol. Her reactions with her body language was funny when she noticed them in the field at the side of the beck. She's sniffing abart then this big old head popped up from grazing she was like wtf is that backing off. Then after five minutes she got abit brave started to barki at them lol But soon as one moved she was like f**k lol. She's got a good nose on her. On the walk we walk past some railings on the edge of a railway tracks , to which there's a runway where a fox runs through. Soon as we got near to the entrance on the railings she ventured over showin some interest to which a was surprised at 13 weeks that She'd be interested. All my other dogs have taken to her so she's part of the pack now sighthounds not so happy when she licking at his face pmsl. But my stafford She's the one a was worried abart an She's the one that's been great with her just wants to bull her over when playing. 

20220802_141947~2.jpg

20220802_143313.jpg

20220802_143305~2.jpg

20220802_142135.jpg

20220802_142935.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

, Dint normally view this section of thl, but glad I did this morning, I really enjoyed your write up of your pup, nice one matey good luck with her 

It is one of the best sections. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

, Dint normally view this section of thl, but glad I did this morning, I really enjoyed your write up of your pup, nice one matey good luck with her 

Thanks mate she's a lovely pup pleasure to have very forward too for 13 weeks. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Went for another mooch yesterday with pup she's coming on well guys. She's starting to use her nose now venturing infront. Yesterday she was in an out of this little woodland an on the side of some stubble fields an on the banks you could see where somethings been tunneling through the long grass edge backings to go into the stubble fields an she picked up on it in an out of the cover. A don't want to rush her just let her do her own thing hopefully it should some come natural. One thing a do like to do is get a jacket off a rabbit an trail it about for pups my old mini Russel I used to get her playing with a jacket then after a week or so playing with jackets on a dummy. I started to put the jacket down old Warren's only about a foot just so she could see it plus get on the smell she uses to love it as a 13 week old pup. At 7 month old she was firing down the big old warren marking up all you could hear was hear yapping then her back end tugging away when she was holding onto one she was a good old bitch. Lost her at age of 9 to heart failure fluid round her heart. One min she was bouncing round house come evening she was fighting for her life. Went to the vets told me nothing they could do , soon as we got home she died in my sons arms. Bloody waited till she got back home to pass away. Something a didn't want my 10 year old son to see still scared with it now at age 13. 

20220902_131809.jpg

20220902_131749.jpg

20220902_124255.jpg

20220902_124002.jpg

20220902_123837.jpg

• Like 7