First mooch for pup

6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

its a cracking pup is that matey, nicely built , i like her a lot, goof luck we her 

Thanks mate she's a lovely looking pup. Just morning's when she sees you starts yapping like f**k mental.  Hopefully she'll grow out of that with being a pup. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 09/09/2022 at 12:16, Bangersanmash said:

Thanks mate she's a lovely looking pup. Just morning's when she sees you starts yapping like f**k mental.  Hopefully she'll grow out of that with being a pup. 

She's turned out nice bangers great condition as well a credit to you how's she shaping up 

• Thanks 1
On 28/09/2022 at 21:42, Blackmag said:

She's turned out nice bangers great condition as well a credit to you how's she shaping up 

She's shaping up fine mate lovely little bitch. Puts my stafford bitch in place even though a know my stafford bitch would roll her over , she's got some spirit the pup. My staffords that good with her very laid back she let's pup think she's got upper hand. This was yesterday evening her scenting up on a track where a know a gasper uses to venture over golf course an over the railway track at other side.. She's using her nose alot now not shying away from over too. 

20221004_114050.jpg

20221004_114030.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, big sid said:

you certainly keep you animals in top condition, all are a credit to you.

The animals an kids come first now. Years ago i used to have a thing about my appearance had to have the best of every thing.

Now a just think f**k it lol nobody to impress been with same woman 20 years two kids with a nice home , dogs & my birds lifes good. 

• Like 3

cracking looking pup pal,lovely shape to her?my 2 terrier pups are flying along,marking and digging out rats for fun,starting to hit cover and opening up when they behind something...only problem now is my lurchers out of play.cut her front pads to bits on Brocken glass again ? f***ing wanker airgunners shooting glass bottles ?DSC_2941.JPG.210f9b0e1d326cd6a03fc456dee28ef2.JPGDSC_2929.JPG.3c21496f237cb691959c491d416230bb.JPG

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

cracking looking pup pal,lovely shape to her?my 2 terrier pups are flying along,marking and digging out rats for fun,starting to hit cover and opening up when they behind something...only problem now is my lurchers out of play.cut her front pads to bits on Brocken glass again ? f***ing wanker airgunners shooting glass bottles ?DSC_2941.JPG.210f9b0e1d326cd6a03fc456dee28ef2.JPGDSC_2929.JPG.3c21496f237cb691959c491d416230bb.JPG

Same round my way idiots smashing them for funny. Seems to be these little twats on fart pipes they call mopeds up an down my way smoking the green then think f**k it will throw bottles up against bridge. Then some poor f****r walks there dog ends up with a vet bill if not so lucky. I always walk through with dogs on leads now won't let them off that area. She's had a hand full of rats now down on local rag depo near me it's full of them mate she's just coming upto 6 months 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Just before I left Monmouth the local yoofs who used to like to sit in the park drinking and smoking at night thought it would be good idea to dig a hole in the football pitch put the bottle in it then snap it off so the broken glass is sticking up ?

Just shows you the mentality of some youths today. When we was young we'd go down woods out of the way of general public an have a little fire making sure it didn't get out of hand we'd place some rock boulders round from the old quarry. Then have a rope swing set up some munch from shop. We'd be rushing home from school to get changed an down there. Started to collect paint balls because they set up a paintball course down there , we'd fined the pain balls under old steal shee bale's of hay too from the little hide outs where they'd left them. Had some great fun messing about with Catty's. Then we went abit extreme buying our selfs BB guns running round woods Shooting one another. Them were good old days. Teenages nowadays just want to cause stress an harm to elderly folke. There's a elderly lady near me well did live near me she's dead now Mary. Had the first signs of  dementia at the time an these youths thought it would be funny to film here out side co-op talking about drugs that drug they call ket or M kat. Anyway there saying you had some M kat.  She hadn't a clue what these plums were talkin about. So you can hear her on clip sayin yeah lads. There saying you want some an put the bag in her hand. Well me I've flipped a can't say much on a forum but they won't be going it again to any elderly. Just youths of today are brought up by youths that have had no proper up bringing. Most of them there parents are taking drugs them self's sad carry on no ground rules set. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

love her coat?

I

14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

love her coat?

She's just startin to get that Lakeland coat Danny nice an tight wavey at the back end of saddle.  Few weeks ago she had her first session out on local syndicate ponds ratting , ended up killing four with a little help from her mother.