1 hour ago, mackem said:

69 years old, Life's passed him bye,all that time just to be known as a nutter, what an epitaph on his Stone. 

He knows he will never get on in the outside world ,the world as changed a great deal since he got locked away ,he's a someone in jail for fools to look upto but that's all he's got ,

• Sad 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked him in Death Wish. 

? You've served your time you can drop the I forgot my wallet bollocks?

Absolutely true. I last seen the child at my house and he was doing well. Im not in touch with the father now, but I also hope the kid has had a full recovery. But it's not really about

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I definitely wouldn't want to live next door to him but, a part of me would like to seem let loose, causing havoc for a few weeks :whistling:

.......... Give him a flat in Croydon and watch him take the local scrotes hostage and draw pictures of them while they're tied up :laugh:

He should be given a chance to go to a unit that gets them ready for realese but they just don't trust him as every chance he gets he fcukd up , if he had worked his ticket he'd have been out years ago ,you can not beat the system but you can keep your head down and get the fcuk out on the day your supposed to .

• Like 2