• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked him in Death Wish. 

? You've served your time you can drop the I forgot my wallet bollocks?

Absolutely true. I last seen the child at my house and he was doing well. Im not in touch with the father now, but I also hope the kid has had a full recovery. But it's not really about

Posted Images

Well he's certainly f****d any chance off parole up now..

Not sure how I would feel living next to him ..definitely would do my anxiety any good lol.

I wish the man the best though

• Like 1

Anyone remember the collection and raffle on , I think it was , Moochers, for a lad who's child needed cancer treatment, and Maxhardcore contacted Bronson to donate one of his paintings, which he did, and Max put it into the raffle and , again I think, it was MB paid £200 for ?

I may be wrong on the details, I'm sure Max will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Bronson donated pictures for charity, and Max passed one on to this worthy cause.

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Anyone remember the collection and raffle on , I think it was , Moochers, for a lad who's child needed cancer treatment, and Maxhardcore contacted Bronson to donate one of his paintings, which he did, and Max put it into the raffle and , again I think, it was MB paid £200 for ?

I may be wrong on the details, I'm sure Max will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Bronson donated pictures for charity, and Max passed one on to this worthy cause.

Cheers.

Correct 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Don't remember that, but nice thing to do both by max and bronson ? was the child OK after treatment? I hope so. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Don't remember that, but nice thing to do both by max and bronson ? was the child OK after treatment? I hope so. 

Absolutely true.

I last seen the child at my house and he was doing well.

Im not in touch with the father now, but I also hope the kid has had a full recovery.

But it's not really about them, it's about someone like Bronson, who still has/had the feelings to help out with charity appeals.

I honestly wish I had the winning bid for the picture, the money went to a great cause and I wouldn't have parted with the pic, unless like now, Bronson was back in the news and it could have benefited another worthy charity.

I know they go for big money on line.....certain people will bid big to have one.

Max did a good thing.

Cheers,

• Like 9

Will he really come out with something that will shock the world ?? Think we are pretty much unshockable, just hearing what our mps get up to ,or vicars humping Dysons have numbed us ,all he'll say is the prison,justice system is corrupt, like we didn't know that ??

I hope he says hmp woodhill is run by aliens and they experiment on the inmates ,and members of the Royal family go there regularly to watch the experiments !!

• Haha 4