BBC panorama tonight

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

video incoming shortly tomo ? my eyes must be different ? i can see a blackbird at about half a mile ? 

Magoo, you do realise half a mile is 880 yards, not feet, yards?!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too many mates ex forces and still serving, nothing but respect from me... never served a day in my life but been very close to a few of them and seen the mental and physical scans from war first hand

What do people think the job of the special forces is ? Hearts and minds ? Build schools  ? Give out food parcels ? No it’s to covertly close and kill the enemy, particularly those at the top of vario

I would like to see the bbc do a documentary on how Tony Blair ended up being worth £ 50 million.                        The Real war criminals are Bush , Blair and the people how controlled them .

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Hullschrimjager 

“Tune your self to the uppermost pitch , as nimble as a greyhound , as hard as krupp steel , and so you shall be the Humber warrior incarnate “ 

this is the place we’re boats we’re made a wood and men of steel stiff ? 

I'm quite partial to a burger van burger, or sausage and.black pudding and mushroom burger, anyone who takes a little pride in what they're turning out. It's a British version of street food. ?

2 minutes ago, Borr said:

I'm quite partial to a burger van burger, or sausage and.black pudding and mushroom burger, anyone who takes a little pride in what they're turning out. It's a British version of street food. ?

OK mate...?

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

OK mate...?

Ha, it's a tightrope but when it's good it's comfort food, double half pound cheeseburger with soggy onions and cheap ketchup , when I need a fix I tell the missus I need something from b and q lol

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Borr said:

Ha, it's a tightrope but when it's good it's comfort food, double half pound cheeseburger with soggy onions and cheap ketchup , when I need a fix I tell the missus I need something from b and q lol

bacon egg and mushroom like you say greasy spoon is uk grub ? 

37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

flying across a blue sky without a shadow of a doubt ? do you wear jam jars or what shaark ?

Kin el, Magoo, you the man.  At half a mile, you could tell what sort of bird was flying in the sky, no binoculars or fack all?!  :notworthy:

Fack off, you absolute plum!!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, Magoo, you the man.  At half a mile, you could tell what sort of bird was flying in the sky, no binoculars or fack all?!  :notworthy:

Fack off, you absolute plum!!  ?

your right it might a been a starling ? 

it definitely wasn’t a goose ? 

Edited by mC HULL