Nigerian politician traffics child to UK for organ harvest.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love their names - it starts off well enough with Beatrice and Ike, then, it's like somebody handed an epileptic the bag of Scrabble tiles

Move along, nothing to see here…..errr…..many benefits….err…..enrichment…..errr…..something, something about diversity is our strength……err…..couldn’t function without them……blah blah blah 

They’ve no place in the uk , none at all , there backwards savages, and all this bollox bout them being human too blah blah can get f****d , these people saying they. Deserve to be here wouldn’t. Be s

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Reminds me of "Adam" the Torso in the Thames brought to UK for witchcraft sacrifice. 

NEWS.SKY.COM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, have been remanded in custody...

by Christ there's some evil in this world...thank god the police or whoever stopped this .

• Like 4
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

by Christ there's some evil in this world...thank god the police or whoever stopped this .

The politician is actually a senator in Nigeria, hope the punishment fits the crime, be interesting when the full story comes out. 

• Like 1

Move along, nothing to see here…..errr…..many benefits….err…..enrichment…..errr…..something, something about diversity is our strength……err…..couldn’t function without them……blah blah blah 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I knew Wilfs ‘key word’ alert system would have been pinging....”Nigerian alert ?....Nigerian alert ?....”

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Was waiting to hear your response ! Nail on the head though ? 

23 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I love their names - it starts off well enough with Beatrice and Ike, then, it's like somebody handed an epileptic the bag of Scrabble tiles :laugh:

Post of the month ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Reminds me of "Adam" the Torso in the Thames brought to UK for witchcraft sacrifice. 

NEWS.SKY.COM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, have been remanded in custody...

Who was doing the witchcraft mack?

22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I mentioned this on the "polio" thread.

Im supprised msn has took it up, but I doubt anything will happen, "diplomatic immunity" and all that, old boy .........

Cheers.

Depends if he was there as a diplomat, his actually being arrested and denied bail puts a different spin on it, I am 100% certain there have been Nigerian politicians jailed in the UK. 

Edited by mackem