Nigerian politician traffics child to UK for organ harvest.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love their names - it starts off well enough with Beatrice and Ike, then, it's like somebody handed an epileptic the bag of Scrabble tiles

Move along, nothing to see here…..errr…..many benefits….err…..enrichment…..errr…..something, something about diversity is our strength……err…..couldn’t function without them……blah blah blah 

They’ve no place in the uk , none at all , there backwards savages, and all this bollox bout them being human too blah blah can get f****d , these people saying they. Deserve to be here wouldn’t. Be s

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Depends if he was there as a diplomat, his actually being arrested and denied bail puts a different spin on it, I am 100% certain there have been Nigerian politicians jailed in the UK. 

I honestly don't know, mate.

But you, like I ,have a basic understanding  of "Real Politik", and Nigeria is an important country because of its oil and to a slightly lesser extent, it would be considered racist to suggest that one of its politicians was a backward, sub-human who believed in witchcraft and was bringing a child to the UK to harvest its organs.

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

backward, sub-human who believed in witchcraft

You're spot on in some cases mate - I read a book a few years ago about how some of the more rural Africans treat black albinos and, what they do to kids accused of being witches.

......... it wasn't pleasant reading - the only conclusion that I could draw is that some of them are indeed backward savages totally devoid of compassion  :no:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

You're spot on in some cases mate - I read a book a few years ago about how some of the more rural Africans treat black albinos and, what they do to kids accused of being witches.

......... it wasn't pleasant reading - the only conclusion that I could draw is that some of them are indeed backward savages totally devoid of compassion  :no:

Right at this minute in Somalia they are chopping up each other’s villages, men, women and children in some tribal feud !……they do it all the time !

I honestly have no idea if we expect more from these people, 300,000 years don’t lie !

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Right at this minute in Somalia they are chopping up each other’s villages, men, women and children in some tribal feud !……they do it all the time !

I honestly have no idea if we expect more from these people, 300,000 years don’t lie !

I tend to agree with the Boers......the sub Saharan African is not a different breed from us, they are quite simply far, far behind us on the evolutionary scale.

The Boers are reviled by some as racists, and yes, in the true sense of the word, they are, but they weren't wrong in there assessment of what they found .

You can buy me a pint, and possibly a nice steak, if we ever meet, Wilfy ! ??

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

It's hard to even imagine it mate - that level of savagery in this day and age :no:

13 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

You're spot on in some cases mate - I read a book a few years ago about how some of the more rural Africans treat black albinos and, what they do to kids accused of being witches

They skin albino kids, or even chop off an arm even if the kid is alive, for Juju. 

There's been a few cases in the UK of African kids murdered because their parents have suspected they were witches ?

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's hard to even imagine it mate - that level of savagery in this day and age :no:

Just my opinion mate, but I find it no harder to imagine than I do imagining a crocodile eating a wildebeest…..it’s in its nature.

When we all accept that racial instinct exists then we can make sense of it all.

There was a wildlife programme on ages ago, it might have been a David Attenborough one - the Chimps were working together to corner a monkey. They were going nuts, the Chimps and the other monkey, absolutely wild, screeching and bouncing branches.

They caught it and, while the poor f****r was still alive, they were pulling off it's arms and legs, biting down on its head. The lower Chimps were all hanging around waiting for a bit.

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just my opinion mate, but I find it no harder to imagine than I do imagining a crocodile eating a wildebeest…..it’s in its nature.

When we all accept that racial instinct exists then we can make sense of it all.

I just have a hard time adding it all up - to think that people can behave like that to their fellow human - I'm no hippy but, for people to behave at that level :thumbdown:

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

They skin albino kids, or even chop off an arm even if the kid is alive, for Juju. 

There's been a few cases in the UK of African kids murdered because their parents have suspected they were witches ?

I know a bloke quiet well (an African ! Shock ! Horror !) and his sister does foster care for kids in the criminal justice system.

These kids will typically be 12 to 16 and almost always gang affiliated and all black.

She recently had one lad of 14, he was one of the main men in a big London street gang….he was accused of murder and a suspect in at least a further 3 murders.

Anyway, they are sat at the table having dinner and he says to her:

”You have money don’t you, I mean you are pretty well off?” 

So she says “Well, not really, just comfortable, why do you ask?”

His reply ?

”Im considering wether to kidnap you or not, should be worth a couple of grand ?”

He went on….”We do it all the time, nice earner”

And he was deadly serious !

So he went up to his room and after a while came back down stairs and said:

”I have decided not to kidnap you, can’t be arsed” ! 

This is absolutely from the horses mouth, a black woman at that.

4 murders…..kidnapping……14 years old and considered one of the most dangerous gang members in London.

This is the future !

7 minutes ago, mackem said:
ABCNEWS-GO-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

In Tanzania, people with albinism are believed to be "haunted beings."

That's the type of thing - absolutely astounding that some people are so primitive. 

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

I dare believe a lot of them are devout Christians as well. A lot of care workers now seem to be African another reason I hope I never end up in a care home. ?

• Haha 1