Saluki x grey

9 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

My pure greyhound bitch I keep

Screenshot_2023-05-12-13-32-49-651_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg

make tidy dogs mate at least with youre own dogs you get to watch from birth to when there weened they will all have diffrent caracters i just think you stand a better chance of getting what suits you ATB mate what ever you decide

• Like 2

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like a bull cross  but crapper 

young pup i was kindly gifted coming on nicely.full of temper and drive 8mth old.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I'm considering breeding a litter from this feller as a last resort if it comes to it ,...he's 5 years old now and settled down at last ,the last four years in the field he infuriated me,and made me swear I'd never keep another,but now I'm going to try get him some action,and hopefully make him concentrate on the job at hand ,he's accepted he has to go back on the leash at last ,and doesn't fuk off like he used to ,...

IMG_20230512_110155.jpg

Does look.a wolly wi them.lug holes ?

3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Smooth as silk blackneck,...lol

Screenshot_2023-05-12-18-20-56-410_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Lovely mate my dogs had a run round wi a featherd pure the other week it was bit over weight being a pet but still glided away from them until the little beddy cut it off and nipped its arse luckily it had a good temperament or it would of eaten the little fecker 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, dodger said:

Smart them jig looks like you look after your dogs well✌

I do,loads of exercise,lots of high quality grub and family interaction for every qualified dog in kennels,no other way to keep them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

I do,loads of exercise,lots of high quality grub and family interaction for every qualified dog in kennels,no other way to keep them

Fair play to you 

Do you do any work with the greyhound 

Just now, dodger said:

Fair play to you 

Do you do any work with the greyhound 

She just lost her complete nail on her front foot tonight,I've run her and her previous owner has run her,...she's well bred and we'll up for a gallop on stuff,

• Like 1

My better half adores Mona,walks her and spends time with her in the back yard ,and generally spoils the shit out of her

IMG_20230512_230020.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

My better half adores Mona,walks her and spends time with her in the back yard ,and generally spoils the shit out of her

Screenshot_2023-05-12-17-28-11-545_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

That's a crackin looking greyhound looks like suncrest Tina that won the Waterloo

The saluki looks a nice strong type aswell..

Just now, dodger said:

That's a crackin looking greyhound looks like suncrest Tina that won the Waterloo

The saluki looks a nice strong type aswell..

Her sires kingsmill dynamo

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Screenshot_2023-05-12-17-28-11-545_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Best way jig every credit to your good lady without a good understanding woman your fecked with the dogs ?

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Best way jig every credit to your good lady without a good understanding woman your fecked with the dogs ?

Stop man,see the shit I put her through over the years with pits,lurchers ,terriers,dead carcasses on her kitchen table(goats /deer/and numerous other items that swam flew and ran lol)...I don't know how she stuck it lol 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

There hard to find mate they always seem to feel left out when your out with the dogs alot, fine at first but doesn't last iv had a fair few relationships go tits up from the dogs the last one was 12 years tho so not to bad.

• Like 1