Tory MP Found Guilty of Sex Attack on Schoolboy

On 12/04/2022 at 00:14, BGD said:
METRO.CO.UK

Imran Ahmad Khan had been accused of sexually assaulting the 15-year-old at a house in Staffordshire...

Nice to see a sitting MP coming out in full support of his convicted paedophile pal :no:

It's about time they started tuff laws on camel twocing c**ts like this. The police an cps plus courts all piss in the same pot. A c**t like that will never see a prison cell its been going on since 2008. By this time he's had time to get this invalid look under the bag with his walking stick.  Most probably the public will be paying for his pip benefit because a bet he's in receive of that. My grandfather was telling me they can work an claim that benefit. This mp who was backing his corner apologised a few hours after on sky news. That because his colleagues would of been worried that the public can sniff out a rat and that he maybe opening other doors to look into more of the b*****ds. 

Screenshot_20220413-074210_Google.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All rotten. I'll take your tory young boys and raise you thousands of young girls abused by Muslims and covered up by labour. All scum bags and rotten.  Ronnie kray was a full on nonce and look h

Stuff like this just isn’t a surprise anymore……these people are scum.

Complete scum. That whole institution needs going through with a fine tooth comb. ......... their private lives, their hard drives, their financial dealings, the lot.

Posted Images

I remember that Cyril Smith got caught with young lad in a car or something like that made a call to Margret and it was dropped like hot shit. She new he had things on half her cabinet they reckoned.

Should purge the lot of them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3

Here's an old Tory whip openly talking about how they would cover up scandals involving "small boys" to store up brownie points with MPs

Rotten to the fecking core

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, BGD said:

Here's an old Tory whip openly talking about how they would cover up scandals involving "small boys" to store up brownie points with MPs

Rotten to the fecking core

All rotten. I'll take your tory young boys and raise you thousands of young girls abused by Muslims and covered up by labour. All scum bags and rotten. 

Ronnie kray was a full on nonce and look how many people still worship him. 

We get angry at what we are told to get angry at when we are told to get angry. 

All a big game 

• Like 8

And another one

WWW.GAZETTELIVE.CO.UK

David Smith repeatedly exposed himself to one boy and seriously sexually assaulted another

A former Tory councillor has been found guilty of a string of child sex offences.

A jury has unanimously found David Smith guilty of 11 counts of inciting, or engaging in sexual activity with a child, over a decade ago. Teesside Crown Court heard harrowing evidence of the sexual abuse during the trial - the two victims were teenage boys when Smith targeted them.

One boy was groomed and repeatedly sexually assaulted by Smith over a four-year period. The court heard he has been massively affected by the abuse; his former girlfriend said it had "destroyed their relationship" and he was "traumatised" by what had happened to him.

Fecking state of the nasty nonce :bad:

David Smith has been found guilty of 11 child sex offences

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, BGD said:

And another one

WWW.GAZETTELIVE.CO.UK

David Smith repeatedly exposed himself to one boy and seriously sexually assaulted another

Fecking state of the nasty nonce :bad:

David Smith has been found guilty of 11 child sex offences

It’s is the party of filth mate for sure, not the only 1 but the worst imo, burn them alive .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Labour, tory, lib dem, monster raving loony party, wombles of Wimbledon Common, they are all at it. 

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘There’s no crime more horrific than paedophilia and no punishment too severe,’ says...

Absolutely mate? I love the bit where it says a Tory mp says he should lose his title? you cannot make it up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, New moon said:

Absolutely mate? I love the bit where it says a Tory mp says he should lose his title? you cannot make it up.

Top to bottom, riddled with pedo's, that's why I thought the thread title was a bit strange, a pedo is a pedo, irrespective of political leaning or party, they are nothing but a pedo, it's like differentiating between a surgeon or a bricklayer pedo, a pedo is just a pedo.

• Like 3
Just now, mackem said:

Top to bottom, riddled with pedo's, that's why I thought the thread title was a bit strange, a pedo is a pedo, irrespective of political leaning or party, they are nothing but a pedo, it's like differentiating between a surgeon or a bricklayer pedo, a pedo is just a pedo.

Thing is mate these people are supposed to be protecting children, that’s the difference.

3 minutes ago, New moon said:

Thing is mate these people are supposed to be protecting children, that’s the difference.

Everyone should be protecting children I would have thought. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Fkn scum. The trouble is, there's no real deterrent - they'll be locked up and protected. 

If vigilante mobs started executing them, the others would soon learn to control their urges.

Torture the sick fucks on live TV..make an example...start off with the high profile ones.. Prince Andrew for starters,MPs,TV personality's every f***ing colour from what ever twisted f***ing stones they came from.let them know there is nowhere safe.....

Will never happen....and we all know the real reasons why...it's some sort of twisted badge of honour the rich and privileged wear with pride...hang the odd one out..keep the rest of them  safe?

• Like 2