Tory MP Found Guilty of Sex Attack on Schoolboy

1 minute ago, New moon said:

The vast majority of the population are, clearly governments past and present are not.

I don't get political point scoring for pedo cases, pedo's are pedo's to me, just how it is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All rotten. I'll take your tory young boys and raise you thousands of young girls abused by Muslims and covered up by labour. All scum bags and rotten.  Ronnie kray was a full on nonce and look h

Stuff like this just isn’t a surprise anymore……these people are scum.

Complete scum. That whole institution needs going through with a fine tooth comb. ......... their private lives, their hard drives, their financial dealings, the lot.

Posted Images

An old guy once told me never trust a Politician, a copper, or a prison officer, anyone who wants a job giving them power over others is doing so for a reason, normally self-serving. 

• Thanks 3
14 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

A lot of those who want to link tory politics to peados are the same ones who argue against linking Muslims to grooming girls even when hundreds are involved. 

Who defends muslim gangs on a forum like this? Nobody pal, get a grip.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

An old guy once told me never trust a Politician, a copper, or a prison officer, anyone who wants a job giving them power over others is doing so for a reason, normally self-serving. 

An old fella once told me to put an onion behind a dogs ear to stop worms?

Edited by New moon
40 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Torture the sick fucks on live TV..make an example...start off with the high profile ones.. Prince Andrew for starters,MPs,TV personality's every f***ing colour from what ever twisted f***ing stones they came from.let them know there is nowhere safe.....

Will never happen....and we all know the real reasons why...it's some sort of twisted badge of honour the rich and privileged wear with pride...hang the odd one out..keep the rest of them  safe?

A few years ago, one of the local dads round here beat one with a hammer in broad daylight, on the main road, because the c**t wouldn't stop hanging around by the primary school :yes:

When the police went round asking questions, no one saw a thing :whistling: :thumbs:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, New moon said:

Of course, if an old fella tells ya its got to be right?

Yours was an old wives tale, mine was from personal experience and observation, get worming tablets, they work ?

7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

A few years ago, one of the local dads round here beat one with a hammer in broad daylight, on the main road, because the c**t wouldn't stop hanging around by the primary school :yes:

When the police went round asking questions, no one saw a thing :whistling: :thumbs:

Needs to be the national sport mate?

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, mackem said:

Where lurchers are concerned I like the old advice "don't believe anything you are told, and only half of what you see " ! ?? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Where lurchers are concerned I like the old advice "don't believe anything you are told, and only half of what you see " ! ?? !

Cheers.

Also applicable to politicians, coppers, and prison wardens, nowt new under the sun ?

• Like 2

Might be an idea to subject would -be MPs to  enhanced criminal record  checks. The same as most jobs which entail,working with vulnerable people. He was cautioned when he assaulted the boy so a check would have disbarred him.

Be interesting to see how many other MPs have convictions. Maybe all serving MPs  should  be subject to checks, might be interesting to see what is trawled up. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, New moon said:

Who defends muslim gangs on a forum like this? Nobody pal, get a grip.

Nobody does. You missed my point. But that's OK, we all have different learning abilities ??

• Haha 3