Leeds armouries

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stopped off on our way upto whitby. Well worth a look, free as well. 

I've got an overwhelming urge to harpoon a whale... being a gent though.. I'll wait until she's finished watching Dr Pimple Popper!!?

I've fairly gone through some money just me and the lad in two days away, it adds up. If the Mrs had come we would have been eating in restaurants as well so it would of been expensive. Luckily me and

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I've got an overwhelming urge to harpoon a whale... being a gent though.. I'll wait until she's finished watching Dr Pimple Popper!!?

Wtf is it with women and that show? ?

• Haha 1

I took my lad he was about 8 or 9 he's austic so has a memory like a elephant we come to a display it may of been battle of the somme  and he's giving it that's the wrong date im thinking ffs please let him be right and thankfully he was even the bloke doing the guide commented about it 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Anything else in Leeds for kids? Not far at all from me but it gonna go rather spend whole day ?

the armoire is a good day out, go online and see what outdoor shows are going on.. they normally put stuff on when the kids are on Holliday!

and this place will fill the rest of the day, its not far away.. theres trains all the time or 20 min drive, my mate lives in cass and says its great. 

XSCAPEYORKSHIRE.CO.UK

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Stopped off on our way upto whitby. Well worth a look, free as well. 

IMG_20220409_113419.jpg

IMG_20220409_113710.jpg

IMG_20220409_115017.jpg

IMG_20220409_121158.jpg

IMG_20220409_122235.jpg

its a rare place.. did you see the section of weapons confiscated from the Leeds fans  :icon_eek:

not sure how long your up at Whitby for but its my neck of the woods..

robin hoods bay is only ten mins away and its a lovely little old fishing village with a mint beach!

if you've got kids with you you can go jet hunting at low tide, look behind the big rocks in the cracks and if you walk to the right of the slipway you'll get to an area where the seals breed.. you can walk right up to them

IMG_1824.jpeg.0c043ed0a5a5e448770999936366ed47.jpegIMG_1830.jpeg.2c1fa7f4de9f8e989b7d1bcac4571229.jpeg2c929725-4b60-433c-9128-77bc4a181675.jpg.25f08a9cebb53e321711779c9c3ceb75.jpg

• Like 7