23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they knew what was happening why no operation  surveillance etc 

and they can pull and search people everyday if they want you know that 

They knew what was going on a family of the worst offender's in Rotherham were prolific heroine dealers but they were connected to high ranking councillors and some bent coppers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a scale of responsibility for the horrendous scandal I’d say the police are up there on the same level with the pakis. Anyone that can turn a blind eye to what went on is every bit as implicit as t

A lot of them young girls were from broken or disfunctional homes and was there not a lot from care homes??  Society, social services and the police force down to the Bobby on the beat all failed

Go to any northern town now at night, go to any town center car park where Asians hang out in their cars smoking weed and listening to music and you will see the young white girls with them in there c

Posted Images

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Im not an amateur detective, I jus know how bent corrupt and fckn cowardly you lot are

The man is defending the police and blaming the parents, says it all really and shows the root cause of why it happened and still is happening. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Im not an amateur detective, I jus know how bent corrupt and fckn cowardly you lot are

If you had any sense you wouldn't generalise. I am neither of those. 

You can't fight the system. If you read my earlier posts you will see that I tried, but the system cannot be beaten.  As for dogmandont's post; if you don't think that parents are ultimately responsible for their children then who is? 

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

What you are missing is that there was no direct evidence at the time that could be used to bring a prosecurion. Suspicions raised by charity workers were referred to a panel of police, social and youth workers and no evidence was forthcoming.  Many of the victims denied what was happening, others had histories of false claims or were unreliable witnesses and the law of the land did not allow arrests to be made without evidence. It is easy to lay the blame in hindsight.  It was the whole CJS that failed and is still failing. Someone who cries rape over and over again isn't going to be believed if on one occassion it actually happened. Some of these girls were habitual liars and had been in the CJS as offenders. That makes it difficult to bring a case to court.

As above. No evidence available at the time. People are more willing to make accusations and tell the full story after they have removed themselves or been removed from the situation. Many of these girls only felt able to tell the truth after they had been cast out of the circle of abuse and younger victims were sought.  Then others are more willing to come forward and the bigger picture emerges.

The reasons that this was not properly invstigated at the time was that it would have been very difficult to bring a case to court AND there was the fear of senior police and council officers having their careers ruined by claims of racial harassment. That situation is down to government policies. If the government backed the police to operate "without fear or favour" then there would not have been the Diversity & Equality craze that created safe zones for some offenders to exploit.

Let us not forget that the primary responsibility for the girl's welfare rests with the parents. It seems that most of the parents didn't give a toss about their daughters until there was a sniff of compo.

Labour politicians, Common Purpose indoctrinated police chiefs and left wing, liberal social workers deliberately turned a blind eye to industrial scale abuse of white children so as not to cause "racial tension" or be accused of islamaphobia.........

Simple as that really.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Labour politicians, Common Purpose indoctrinated police chiefs and left wing, liberal social workers deliberately turned a blind eye to industrial scale abuse of white children so as not to cause "racial tension" or be accused of islamaphobia.........

Simple as that really.

Cheers.

Exactamont. The system is in place and enforced throughout all public services for the same reason.

21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

If you had any sense you wouldn't generalise. I am neither of those. 

You can't fight the system. If you read my earlier posts you will see that I tried, but the system cannot be beaten.  As for dogmandont's post; if you don't think that parents are ultimately responsible for their children then who is? 

A lot of them young girls were from broken or disfunctional homes and was there not a lot from care homes?? 

Society, social services and the police force down to the Bobby on the beat all failed them kids in equal measure imo. 

How many police officers that knew this was happening put their head above the parapet to call this out? Not many I bet but your still happy to blame the parents. 

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A lot of them young girls were from broken or disfunctional homes and was there not a lot from care homes?? 

Society, social services and the police force down to the Bobby on the beat all failed them kids in equal measure imo. 

How many police officers that knew this was happening put their head above the parapet to call this out? Not many I bet but your still happy to blame the parents. 

I'm not going to repeat myself so try looking through the previous posts. You'll find the answers there. Just one point though: care homes are deemed to be the child's parents. So whether it is the biological or legal parents aren't they somehow responsible for your young girl in a taxi at 2am scenario?

9 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I'm not going to repeat myself so try looking through the previous posts. You'll find the answers there. Just one point though: care homes are deemed to be the child's parents. So whether it is the biological or legal parents aren't they somehow responsible for your young girl in a taxi at 2am scenario?

What roll has the police officers on the street sat watching it happen have?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

In Sammy Woodhouses book she says she used to climb down the drain pipe when her parents were asleep. Her parents were decent ordinary working class folk by the way. These Pakistani groomers should have known by being prosecuted that under age white girls were out of bounds. 

• Like 1

Remember the stories like this?

.......... the police should hang their f***ing heads in shame :thumbdown:

SKEPTICS.STACKEXCHANGE.COM

Front Page Mag (a blog for the conservative David Horowitz Freedom Center) quotes an...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Front Page Mag (a blog for the conservative David Horowitz Freedom Center) quotes an...

It must be the only job in the world were you have to be a spineless cnut to meet the criteria for employment. 

Its the same everywhere, cops happy to pull a few lads with a couple of 20 bags of weed rather than kick the door in where they just bought it. Tax motorists instead of investigating the scum that steal their cars or break into their homes. Hound lads out for a hunt but turn a blind eye to Grooming gangs. The list goes on and on. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 6

The most depressing  thing about this thread is that nothing has changed.

I think vulnerable kids will still just be seen as loud, promiscuous slags who deserve all they get by onlookers.

I for one will ring 999 if I see kids hanging out with Asian men.

If these girls were posh kids there would have been a lot different response  imo. They were just seen as dirty poor kids not worth worrying about.

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I believe a few of them left the force and fecked of to Australia. One coppers name associated with the Pakistani rapists seems to have disappeared out of the media though he will have retired a wile back sad thing as well he was supposedly a dog man who dug to terriers he once told me after arresting me.