Some headstone

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im no marble sculptor mate ive no idea if its good,bad or indifferent but as someone mentioned earlier to have it in a public cemetery feet away from where others might want to sit in quiet reflection

Council's can sometimes be a bit on the officious side ,a bit small minded ,BUT there is a difference between insisting wind chimes are removed or getting letters warning about too many teddy bears on

It annoys me when councils decide what's tasteful or not in cemeteries. Its a matter of personal choice. f**k all to do with petty officials. One man's tackiness is another man's good taste.  Not

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:
WWW.MSN.COM

The 37-ton monument is believed to the heaviest in the UK

Seems its causing a stink up as the council will remove item's placed on the the headstones of dead kids but the council allow this.

f***ing pathetic , got be pikeys 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

f***ing pathetic , got be pikeys 

Beautiful stone in my local cemetery in surrey with lurchers carved on it, and two carved running dogs on either side of the main stone, travelling family ?

• Like 2

It annoys me when councils decide what's tasteful or not in cemeteries. Its a matter of personal choice. f**k all to do with petty officials.

One man's tackiness is another man's good taste.  Nothing to do with councils.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 8
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

Beautiful stone in my local cemetery in surrey with lurchers carved on it, and two carved running dogs on either side of the main stone, travelling family ?

Not doubting some would look nice but that’s just tacky as f**k , same as there funerals etc flying up and down street in a Hurst with the body in back then having trotters flying up and down street, etc it’s just another “ look at us “ 

a headstone with lurchers carved in or a head stone that was a lurcher then yea fair does but that monstrosity just a joke , two big bare ? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, stonewall said:

sledge hammer 4 in the morning job.

Sad thing is when one family falls out with another family that’s what happens , they’ll be down there smashing it bits ,same as when they smashing each others yards up , they have a habit down here of nicking trucks and smashing each there’s houses up will kids are bed , f***ing nobs 

12 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Not doubting some would look nice but that’s just tacky as f**k , same as there funerals etc flying up and down street in a Hurst with the body in back then having trotters flying up and down street, etc it’s just another “ look at us “ 

Joyce family have a documentary out soon,produced by a guy who lived 100 yards from where I lived ? one scene is filmed in a cemetery, should be interesting. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, mackem said:

Joyce family have a documentary out soon,produced by a guy who lived 100 yards from where I lived ? one scene is filmed in a cemetery, should be interesting. 

He steeps his hand in Petril there like rocks he’s leavvvvvvve y’a face looking like a buchas block , 

hope it’s got the Joyce family song in it ? 

Trouble is the young lads all want to be plastics, slick back hair giving it all the lingo in greggs. The girls are the same titted up like a cheap Barrie doll from china looking like satsuma with all the fake tan. The real people laugh at them it’s a shame cause theirs not that many real deal ones alive know.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

He steeps his hand in Petril there like rocks he’s leavvvvvvve y’a face looking like a buchas block , 

hope it’s got the Joyce family song in it ? 

I love that song ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

Your going to download it intcha ?

That songs burned into my memory after first time I was forced to watch it , and the one who keeps going on about shite in a bucket and dirty junkies bastward y’a 

even google translate gave up on that c**t in that vid