Cheltenham anyone ?

On 15/03/2022 at 13:18, gnasher16 said:

Anyone go in for all this gee gee's malarkey ?.....any tips for a little flutter from folk who know the game ?

Dipped my toes in recently and now own the front left leg of a couple of youngsters ( only from the knee down mind you )....entitling us to all the trimmings Weds/Thurs......bit poncey for me all im worried about is getting back for the Hammers game.....all good though,new experiences and all that.

Mr Fogpatches tomorrow 5.30 ……Paddy Mullins said the ground will suit him better than his winner today…..allegedly…..

Well my annual winning streak came to a shuddering halt. Returned £68 from £100 placed with 2 bets on the Friday still to come. Breakfast was superb as was the company, not to mention 9 bottles of wine. We had a good un. Jok.

• Like 4
On 16/03/2022 at 22:06, VOON said:

Mr Fogpatches tomorrow 5.30 ……Paddy Mullins said the ground will suit him better than his winner today…..allegedly…..

That went well…………… 

better luck today

On 15/03/2022 at 21:43, lurcherman 887 said:

Won’t run fast enough if it ends up like this !! 

1E85DF64-ADD0-4F2C-A02B-6525B8C7564B.jpeg

Stone me Paul Nicholls aint got nothing on you as he.....very good squire.

Stick to your footie banter its marginally better than your horsey banter ?

Had a few winners and a lot of losers came away fractionally in front.

Nah not for me all that wont be going again,almost got in at least 3 fights with stupid little pretend wealthy toffee nosed c**ts with a richard on each arm thinking they're all that.....couldnt wait to get back around my own people to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 16/03/2022 at 22:06, VOON said:

I had Mr Fogpatches at 9/1.....came in 6th......the ol woman had the winner Chambard......at 40/1 ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Had a few winners and a lot of losers came away fractionally in front.

Nah not for me all that wont be going again,almost got in at least 3 fights with stupid little pretend wealthy toffee nosed c**ts with a richard on each arm thinking they're all that.....couldnt wait to get back around my own people to be honest.

It seems to have been taken over unfortunately by people who don’t give a shite about racing