Anyone hear about the raid in wales

North Wales police are f***ing all over any sort of apparent "wildlife crime"...I wouldn't want to be anyone  who travels that way for terrier work...and there's f***ing lots that do...be some twitchy bums, social  media accounts and phones etc being binned today/dogs being shot or hidden away...when they mention Badger and dogs in the same breath....it ain't any good- your already guilty ?..more doors will go through next few weeks...watch this  space?

• Like 1

Lifetime ban from keeping any animal, few months bird,massive fine,named and shamed.. Won't see the dogs again,wether found innocent or not ,they will never apologize or retract what they write about you...just been reading the comments on the bottom of the article...and sent a few replies ?Screenshot_20220313-111636.png.e60a4bb9368609ff48c635f376789dd8.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Lifetime ban from keeping any animal, few months bird,massive fine,named and shamed.. Won't see the dogs again,wether found innocent or not ,they will never apologize or retract what they write about you...just been reading the comments on the bottom of the article...and sent a few replies ?Screenshot_20220313-111636.png.e60a4bb9368609ff48c635f376789dd8.png

There even terrier owners/breeders :whistling:on here saying how earth work is illegal and talking stupid words when saying so as well, what hope does the  working terrier  have with whats against them these days?...

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2

I gave up worrying about other folks actions along time ago..My only concern is how I conduct myself these days...you can try and give folks a friendly heads up...wether they pay attention though, is on their shoulders ??

• Like 8

Seen it posted all over the one dog was well worked for sure real pretty thing ? when you have dogs looking that way you really need to keep yourself to yourself and very trusted mates. im sure their was pics of said dog posted about the place and a dog looking that way only brings bad shit withit when the wrong people see it.

atb BT

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I gave up worrying about other folks actions along time ago..My only concern is how I conduct myself these days...you can try and give folks a friendly heads up...wether they pay attention though, is on their shoulders ??

I tried to advise a young lad near me about being seen round a certain area in day light hours with a banjo and his terrier .he's keen I will say that and it's a decent dog from what I'm told but hes another Facebooker who had pics up that shouldn't of been on talk about making there job easy . if he does get tugged  I don't think he realises what shit storm comes with it but I do hope he stays lucky and starts using his head a bit more 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2

It's a shame because,for everyone person who goes about their business quietly,respects their dogs,quarry,land and within the Law...there's a ton load of cocks that bring shit on top... normally in for a short while then out into something else..

Be something you only get to read  about(until even that's banned?) or just distant memories the way the world's going...?

• Like 5

At one time the loudmouths would be down the pub or posing at a show maybe nowadays it’s plastered all over social media. I’m sure we’ve all seen or heard of something posted on one platform or another that’s made us cringe on more than one occasion. There was a documentary about a year or two ago that all stemmed from one of these Facebook pages, fools and their egos…..

• Like 6