Bercow Banned!

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

She also had an affair with one of his family, but he "forgive" her ! ? !

Cheers.

i wonder if she would be interested in me, if i got in contact we her, ive nowt lose eh lads, a brief description of missen, bobby charlton haircut, flowing from left to right, varicose veins, up to my piles, cant see very well, incontinent, unsteady on my pins, tootheles but i can suck like a goodun, i will stop at that, im running missen down 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

i wonder if she would be interested in me, if i got in contact we her, ive nowt lose eh lads, a brief description of missen, bobby charlton haircut, flowing from left to right, varicose veins, up to my piles, cant see very well, incontinent, unsteady on my pins, tootheles but i can suck like a goodun, i will stop at that, im running missen down 

You still have a pulse Keith I think you have as much chance as the next man ?

8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Former Speaker of the House of Commons, John Bercow, has been found guilty after a two year investigation of being a "serial bully and a serial liar" !

He has been banned from the Parliamentary Estates for life.

He pinned his future on trying to overturn the will of the British people at every opportunity and overturn the Brexit vote.

He abused his position and completely disregarded the impartiality that position demanded.

When the Tories denied him a Peerage, he crossed the floor and joined Labour, where Corbyn recommended him for a Peerage, but it was refused, the only Speaker in 230 years not to be elevated to the Lords !

Maybe there is a little bit of justice in life, after all !

Cheers.

You forgot perpetual, despicable cuckold with short arsed man syndrome.

Edited by jukel123
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
37 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

He can't be so bad. He's united the THL community against him. Very unusual to get individuals on here to agree. Especially about political figures. 

Credit where credit is due.

Sandymere and pesky and BGD are secret supporters though 

• Haha 2
On 08/03/2022 at 12:15, WILF said:

Think about this……some people out there voted for him ! 

Hard to get your head around mate mind you we had a more odious prick as our MP for year's before he got jailed for fiddling the right honourable MP Dennis McShame. lol

• Like 1