15 year old tiktok stars father shoots dead her stalker....

58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

read the article... The Dad said he doesn't want her to stop tiktoking? ..I find that a bit strange?

I hear you mate, I was just messing.

I completely understand you, I’m sure I’d be a bit the same but the flip side is why shouldn’t his daughter be able to earn money from something innocent that may set her up for life just because some horrible c**ts exist in the world.

Horrible really mate isn’t it ?

• Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be happy with my daughter having a million followers on the web...?....how many more weirdos are going to  come out the woodwork??

But it’s not innocent though is it, because the internet is no place for innocence.    unfortunately, and disgustingly, her 1 million followers won’t be made up primarily of similar aged girls.

Ffs,how's she acting a slag?....she is dressed like many everyday girls her age,....crude approach to it in all honesty... So your walking down the road,a young girl is coming your way....you can

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I completely understand you, I’m sure I’d be a bit the same but the flip side is why shouldn’t his daughter be able to earn money from something innocent that may set her up for life just because some horrible c**ts exist in the world.

Like has been said already, she’s not making the money off her opinions on current affairs is she ?

She’s posting sexualised photos of herself for others to comment, purchase and generally w@nk over

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

But it’s not innocent though is it, because the internet is no place for innocence. 

unfortunately, and disgustingly, her 1 million followers won’t be made up primarily of similar aged girls. It will be scum if the earth and her parents will be well aware of that but choose £ instead. 

there as much to blame as anyone for allowing it imo 

there’s no point in wrapping them in cotton wool if your next move is to throw them to the wolves 

• Like 11
12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Like has been said already, she’s not making the money off her opinions on current affairs is she ?

She’s posting sexualised photos of herself for others to comment, purchase and generally w@nk over

Would these photos not be glamour photos? They only become sexualised when some twisted nut job makes them that way,it's always men that try turn the women/girls being the problem,like the rape victim.,,.....WELL SHE WAS WEARING A VERY LOW BLOUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH.,....in my view he was the problem,and he was dealt with adequately.....the father is proud I'd say that his daughter is a pretty ,confident young lady,a good foundation for future life......just my opinion,...if you look at her photos (and I did) and you see a sexual content,then I reckon ,you got the problem,

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 4

As dogman says that's what happens when you pimp your children out online.

There mum got them phones two Christmases an I had no part in it, thankfully they broke them couple of months later,an i put my foot down,no more phones,there 11 an 9,I know I can't stop them forever but......

6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Would these photos not be glamour photos? They only become sexualised when some twisted nut job makes them that way,it's always men that try turn the women/girls being the problem,like the rape victim.,,.....WELL SHE WAS WEARING A VERY LOW BLOUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH.,....in my view he was the problem,and he was dealt with adequately.....the father is proud I'd say that his daughter is a pretty ,confident young lady,a good foundation for future life......just my opinion,...if you look at her photos (and I did) and you see a sexual content,then I reckon ,you got the problem,

Still jig glamour photos is to much imo for 15year olds

• Like 6
1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

Would these photos not be glamour photos? They only become sexualised when some twisted nut job makes them that way,it's always men that try turn the women/girls being the problem,like the rape victim.,,.....WELL SHE WAS WEARING A VERY LOW BLOUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH.,....in my view he was the problem,and he was dealt with adequately.....the father is proud I'd say that his daughter is a pretty ,confident young lady,a good foundation for future life......just my opinion,

At what age do glamor photos become appropriate? I’ve not seen them apart from what the newspapers have printed. From what I have seen, they are not the normal photos of young girls going out to the carnival or a concert. They have overtones of sex and sexuality, imo that is completely inappropriate for a 14 year old. Jesus the papers used to print 16 year olds with their tits out… what 16 year old can realistically understand the potential of such actions? My mrs and lots of other young women I work with get msgs and connection requests almost daily from perverts and that’s just on LinkedIn, a supposedly professional platform.

The reality is most of her 1million subscribers will be made up of horny young boys, strange young lads, pervy dodgy men and mucky old buggers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Still jig glamour photos is to much imo for 15year olds

It say the father behind it all is keeping a close eye on her admirers,and like that weirdo,will be dealt with accordingly....I bet some of the top catwalk models were signed up and spotted while in school and are now earning Megabucks ......

It say the father behind it all is keeping a close eye on her admirers,and like that weirdo,will be dealt with accordingly....I bet some of the top catwalk models were signed up and spotted while in school and are now earning Megabucks ......

Then hit the mee too button because some male looked at them and objectified them, they putting it all over the net, theyre gona attract the fritzels, savilles and ted bundys of the world

8 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

you start typing her name into google and it mentions age; which means it popular and then i went on her insta and took 3 photos from over the last year. shes getting these comments off blokes mainly 20 to 50 and her dads still letting her do it .... shes a cash cow is all 

image.png.06d75152b207f8f83656a86d02a48344.png

image.png.f40887b8afb761e09df2034575c15ffa.png

image.png.b95aeb8c9d51fb6f90caceee8f3e7644.png

image.png

4 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Doesn't matter how much money is being made imo jig,its pimping out,why would you want any children being glamouriesd?

It's disgusting imo

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

At what age do glamor photos become appropriate? I’ve not seen them apart from what the newspapers have printed. From what I have seen, they are not the normal photos of young girls going out to the carnival or a concert. They have overtones of sex and sexuality, imo that is completely inappropriate for a 14 year old. Jesus the papers used to print 16 year olds with their tits out… what 16 year old can realistically understand the potential of such actions? My mrs and lots of other young women I work with get msgs and connection requests almost daily from perverts and that’s just on LinkedIn, a supposedly professional platform.

The reality is most of her 1million subscribers will be made up of horny young boys, strange young lads, pervy dodgy men and mucky old buggers.

What's inappropriate with the photos,you go on a beach and you see young growing girls in bikini swimsuits,you be bringing in Sharia law ,lol...keep the women under 18 covered up,..she's wearing fashionable clothing that suits the hot weather they have out there....again,IN MY OPINION the issue is laid with the creeps,......

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

As dogman says that's what happens when you pimp your children out online.

There mum got them phones two Christmases an I had no part in it, thankfully they broke them couple of months later,an i put my foot down,no more phones,there 11 an 9,I know I can't stop them forever but......

Mine didn’t get one until she was 13 mate and I only relented because she moved here with me. My bloody mother went out with her and got the latest iPhone on a contract that allowed her to call any number in Blighty from Europe (mum, grandparents etc) I hit the fuucking roof but had to cede. As I said, I made some strict rules which she followed because she knew I wasn’t playing. I had access to all her accounts (should I want to). I did it all to protect her from the scum trawling the net ;)

• Like 3

What's inappropriate with the photos,you go on a beach and you see young growing girls in bikini swimsuits,you be bringing in Sharia law ,lol...keep the women under 18 covered up,..she's wearing fashionable clothing that suits the hot weather they have out there....again,IN MY OPINION the issue is laid with the creeps,......

the issue is the creeps but her and her dad are choosing to share them with these creeps for a quick buck

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

you start typing her name into google and it mentions age; which means it popular and then i went on her insta and took 3 photos from over the last year. shes getting these comments off blokes mainly 20 to 50 and her dads still letting her do it .... shes a cash cow is all 

image.png.06d75152b207f8f83656a86d02a48344.png

image.png.f40887b8afb761e09df2034575c15ffa.png

image.png.b95aeb8c9d51fb6f90caceee8f3e7644.png

image.png

Disgusting her da needs a f***ing slap