Bless her the professor ?

It just goes to show how far down the sewers the word racist has travelled, you eat meat, racist, you dont dye your hair washed out pinks, greens, blues, racist, your not a faggot, racist, you jave christain values, racist, your white, racist, you dont let minorities rape your children, racist, you dont let terrorists murder and mame you, racist.  The worrying thing is with the amount of brainwashing goong on nowadays all the we kids will be believing thats all true ffs, what have WE as a nation let happen????

• Like 1

See this is were there own logic catches them out,I could nearly put the house on it she dint believe in creation,I'd say she's on the evo train if you asked,nearly guaranteed,if you ask the evo crew red meat helped us 'evolve' an made our brains 'smarter' an all the rest.

Fecking idiot

That looks like the Oxford Student Union, one of the few places that ideas are still spoken freely.

And I’d say isn’t it great that we allow these people a voice so that the whole world can see, out loud, just how batshit crazy some folks are.

The only worrying thing is that this woman isn’t alone, there’s millions like her and you better believe it !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

That looks like the Oxford Student Union, one of the few places that ideas are still spoken freely.

And I’d say isn’t it great that we allow these people a voice so that the whole world can see, out loud, just how batshit crazy some folks are.

The only worrying thing is that this woman isn’t alone, there’s millions like her and you better believe it !

didnt bother reading it wilf  , i get the picture  mate lol, but got to be honest i not big red meat eater, i prefer fish, chicken , but got a weakness  for sausage/ bacon sandwiches  with  H P brown sauce    haha  

Interesting read,

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Basically she ate a hamburger for tea on the day her pony died, had a breakdown, and figured that men use meat to oppress women and every other demographic of victims...

I don't know if any of her 'theories' have actual empirical data to support them, but I suspect they don't. Social sciences are in an absolute shit state these days.

29 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Interesting read,

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Basically she ate a hamburger for tea on the day her pony died, had a breakdown, and figured that men use meat to oppress women and every other demographic of victims...

I don't know if any of her 'theories' have actual empirical data to support them, but I suspect they don't. Social sciences are in an absolute shit state these days.

A lack of critical thinking is endemic, in a time when we have access to more information than ever we are still very much a people of “Daily Mail good/Daily Mirror bad” or vice versa and move on !

These people are dangerous lunatics and we reduce them to a meme…..we should take them more seriously than that imho 

• Like 2