Milwaukee 'FastBack'

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, bikes aside ... My defining moment came today! Had a fuel delivery. Truck pulls up to my bunker. It's some young lad, this time. New looking. I open the lid. He heaves a sack up and slings

Arrived today. Must say; I put it on my belt and I don't think it'll ever leave there now! It's not every day that I feel I want to mention a new tool. But, yeah; What a lovely piece of kit!

I used to  have all Makita kit....I found I couldn't charge the batteries anywhere because scruffy cnuts would steal them,then my van got done working in Plymouth,lost everything?..I see lots of lads

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't hate the player... because your still on that 50..?20150920_145103.jpg.e291197fe823ce9cdd3ae53ffefd64a8.jpg

Bit bigger than a 50 though I couldn't touch the floor when I was on it ??FB_IMG_1597260640129.jpg.5b13945f73f312fbb9db64153e06c338.jpg

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You must never of rode a 250 4 stroke round a proper mx track mchull because on there they're plenty fast enough and would leave a kx 100 for dead. 

If it's just riding round the green or the estate then aye probably feel a bit sluggish. Lol. 

? the four stroke 250 like riding a thomas ? i was always on tracks every weekend as a kids got me first cr80 when i was 9 pulled me all over ? i was ok but not like some lads i new they was are on another level ? 

52 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Im about 11 stone wet in all my gear..the 750 gives my arms a good work out?...I ride a bike and it's like no one's on it??Ive had xr 650r,yzf 426,wr 450,rmz 450,crf's...kx,cr,yz,Ty,DT,Mt,Tri z 350 trike when I was a nipper...never owned a KTM..bought a SX 50 senior for my boy when he was younger...insane for an auto 50?

the small ktms fly don’t they got me nephew a 65 try throwing me off at 17 stone ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? the four stroke 250 like riding a thomas ? i was always on tracks every weekend as a kids got me first cr80 when i was 9 pulled me all over ? i was ok but not like some lads i new they was are on another level ? 

99% of lads riding 450s couldn't do a 250 justice and are never outta 3rd gear and think they're fecking Ricky Carmichael ???. Those big bikes are for lads that can ride em fast and lads that think they ride em fast. Lol. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

99% of lads riding 450s couldn't do a 250 justice and are never outta 3rd gear and think they're fecking Ricky Carmichael ???. Those big bikes are for lads that can ride em fast and lads that think they ride em fast. Lol. 

? the 450s go well 

macgrath carmichael we’re who i liked when younger and pastrana nutcase 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yeah you need a bike to suit your ground 250 was plenty for the  places we would ride , the 500 was way too much but you had to do it lol 

250 2 stroke are a lot a bike won’t be much in with a 450 4 stroke 

• Like 1

Well, bikes aside ... My defining moment came today! :toast:

Had a fuel delivery. Truck pulls up to my bunker. It's some young lad, this time. New looking. I open the lid. He heaves a sack up and slings it half into the hole. Then stares at it, for that one, glorious moment.

It was so delicious, I could taste it! :boogy:

He Said  It!!!

" Uhh. Got a knife? "

I'm like index.jpg.b2bf18b325ce7d1a7686f253ef5efc2f.jpg:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Had a fuel delivery. Truck pulls up to my bunker. It's some young lad, this time. New looking. I open the lid. He heaves a sack up and slings it half into the hole. Then stares at it, for that one, glorious moment.

He Said  It!!!

" Uhh. Got a knife? "

hold-my-beer-lets-go.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

He Said  It!!!

" Uhh. Got a knife? "

Thanks for getting this thread back on track with some tool talk. 
biker mice from Mars have hijacked it ?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2