Milwaukee 'FastBack'

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, bikes aside ... My defining moment came today! Had a fuel delivery. Truck pulls up to my bunker. It's some young lad, this time. New looking. I open the lid. He heaves a sack up and slings

Arrived today. Must say; I put it on my belt and I don't think it'll ever leave there now! It's not every day that I feel I want to mention a new tool. But, yeah; What a lovely piece of kit!

I used to  have all Makita kit....I found I couldn't charge the batteries anywhere because scruffy cnuts would steal them,then my van got done working in Plymouth,lost everything?..I see lots of lads

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

belters mate the 350 and 440 500 and 540 all the same engine aren’t they just different crank piston and cylinder and head best off road engine ever made i think 

i have a few engines about me but was waiting until a few clutch covers that aren’t rotted come up but they like rocking horse shit i’ll have to bite the bullet and buy new about 500 quid some aussie is making them 

There's a reason they're like rocking horse shit. The bastruds kept blowing up. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

There's a reason they're like rocking horse shit. The bastruds kept blowing up. Lol. 

there miles better put together then honda or kawasaki tuners had there modified ktm engine up at 700 cc running in carts 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?whats bollox ??

That the ktm was better made than the old Kwak or honda 500s. Those old ktms are rare for a reason and its not because they're hide away under a blanket in lads garages as their pride and joy, it's because they all fcuking blew up and rusted away. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

That the ktm was better made than the old Kwak or honda 500s. Those old ktms are rare for a reason and its not because they're hide away under a blanket in lads garages as their pride and joy, it's because they all fcuking blew up and rusted away. 

there still plenty but not as many because  alot lads bought and used in cart racing companys used them and made a living selling them tuned for carting they blow kx and cr 500 away mate 

you hold a ktm 500 crankcase up in the light then a kx 500 crankcase in the light you can see your hand threw it 

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

In saying that I nearly had a new Duke r bought a couple of years ago, but thankfully caught myself on and kept the the honda. 

honda a quality dont get me wrong i try to stay off the roads mate and road bikes  lol

if i was getting a newer off road bike id still go ktm i prefere the steel frames to aluminium 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there still plenty but not as many because  alot lads bought and used in cart racing companys used them and made a living selling them tuned for carting they blow kx and cr 500 away mate 

you hold a ktm 500 crankcase up in the light then a kx 500 crankcase in the light you can see your hand threw it 

Dude my cousin had a cr500 when I had my old kx 80 tin tank and it never got a new spark plug never mind a service and that thing never missed a beat in 2 years, the 80 never got much love either and just kept going. Any of the lads with ktms were usually walking and watching us have a laugh because their bikes were away getting fixed. Lol. 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I know nothing about carts if I'm honest, sounded like good tuners engine then. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Dude my cousin had a cr500 when I had my old kx 80 tin tank and it never got a new spark plug never mind a service and that thing never missed a beat in 2 years, the 80 never got much love either and just kept going. Any of the lads with ktms were usually walking and watching us have a laugh because their bikes were away getting fixed. Lol. 

the old ktms were years ahead a honda  cr mate they were the first for every thing when they had upsidedown forks front and back disc brakes and digital ignition hond still had drum brakes lol

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the old ktms were years ahead a honda  cr mate they were the first for every thing when they had upsidedown forks front and back disc brakes and digital ignition hond still had drum brakes lol

First for everything and about as reliable as a baby's ass. Lol. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Borr said:

Big bad decision not gifting the long way pair a couple or ktms ,  BMW made millions from it....

Some amount of the big BMWs on the road now, brother in law bought a new one in 2020 and he's currently in Spain on it, cost a small fortune buying bike, panniers and all the other extras he got. 

• Like 1