Milwaukee 'FastBack'

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, bikes aside ... My defining moment came today! Had a fuel delivery. Truck pulls up to my bunker. It's some young lad, this time. New looking. I open the lid. He heaves a sack up and slings

Arrived today. Must say; I put it on my belt and I don't think it'll ever leave there now! It's not every day that I feel I want to mention a new tool. But, yeah; What a lovely piece of kit!

I used to  have all Makita kit....I found I couldn't charge the batteries anywhere because scruffy cnuts would steal them,then my van got done working in Plymouth,lost everything?..I see lots of lads

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Thought Milwaukee was yank? 

Just like Ryobi, seeing as Milwaukee is owned by the Chinese company, TTI, it is safe to assume that most of their products are also made in China. Yes, for the most part, most of their power tools, specifically things like circular saws, power drills, and other such power tools are made in China.

people think they getting the snap on of the power tool world ?

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

make sure it says made in japan its a japanese company milwakee is owned by chinks 

it is based in Anjō, Japan and operates factories in Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, Thailand and the United States. 

Well you have a 1/10 chance the makita tool is made in Japan ?

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

would you but a lifan  90cc or a honda ?

a honda car or an mg ?

Wtf are you on about now? 

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

it is based in Anjō, Japan and operates factories in Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, Thailand and the United States. 

Well you have a 1/10 chance the makita tool is made in Japan ?

Wtf are you on about now? 

it tells you on it 

im talking tools with some one who answers phones lol 

a honda bike v chinese motorbike 

a honda car v a mg chinese 

I have had de Walt and smashed the life out of them, get wet , I smash stuff with them , get them so hot you can’t hold them but still keep going I got all makita now and that’s great gear too.not had much Milwaukee gear. On another note don’t buy a new range rover utter shite

• Like 1

I used to  have all Makita kit....I found I couldn't charge the batteries anywhere because scruffy cnuts would steal them,then my van got done working in Plymouth,lost everything?..I see lots of lads using Milwaukee now...having the same problem...I bought aload of Erbauar kit start of last year...half the price and no different to Makita...folks can laugh all they want at me? a month down the road and it's payed for its self...if it last 2 yrs that will do me...I got bits of kit I've bought over the yrs I still use like festool, ALU,Stihl...I've had the same framing hammer for 18 yrs...treated myself Xmas to a new baby?DSC_1218.JPG.59e70c665264e94c82fdd5c1e8e4731f.JPGDSC_1217.JPG.4a0c72946221888a9aedd5886561b26b.JPG

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I have had de Walt and smashed the life out of them, get wet , I smash stuff with them , get them so hot you can’t hold them but still keep going I got all makita now and that’s great gear too.not had much Milwaukee gear. On another note don’t buy a new range rover utter shite

range rover tata motors now mate lol indian 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, kanny said:

All half decent brands have some good stuff and some bad , I mix and match what's best performing not brand , festool is generally shite imo but their chop/mitre saw and rail/plunge saw are the bollocks , belt sander, router, impact driver, drills  are makita, bosch Pro jigsaw and planer.....

I still have a Panasonic impact driver that's still going strong after 11 years, done a serious amount of work although the rest of their range was poor. 

• Like 1

I have a Makita 4.5 " grinder that's been hammered for 5 years, cost £80 , lads but screw fix  makitas ones for forty lasted days so I went to buy a Hitachi and fella in shop recommended the Makita , I said they were dying on site, he said Makita did a China deal with screw fix were half the weight of mine ....company can lose reputation overnight these days silly way to go imo

• Like 2