RSPCA vs so19

A conversation with an armed response guy I know 

he reckons they regularly (3 times a week average) are sent to dispatch deer because the rspca are too busy to attend

great use of resources and more contempt for the rspca

i saw a deer get hit  two days ago and was injured by the roadside so I pulled over to dispatch it as it was fecked

the number of idiots driving past giving me abuse baffled me

i don’t understand this modern world at all

• Like 1

Mate of mine had a bullock escape on to the motorway banking, they had shut the motorway and as shooting it had been suggested he had his gun in the truck. The armed police wouldn't let him do it and they shot it themselves with whatever little sub machine gun thing it is they carry.....they shot it 14 times ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Mate of mine had a bullock escape on to the motorway banking, they had shut the motorway and as shooting it had been suggested he had his gun in the truck. The armed police wouldn't let him do it and they shot it themselves with whatever little sub machine gun thing it is they carry.....they shot it 14 times ?

? so not even fit to be butchered then ? 

43 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

he reckons they regularly (3 times a week average) are sent to dispatch deer because the rspca are too busy to attend

i saw a deer get hit  two days ago and was injured by the roadside so I pulled over to dispatch it as it was fecked

The deer population is out of control. Major cull needed. If foot and mouth ever returns it will get into the deer population and will be impossible to eradicate.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The deer population is out of control. Major cull needed. If foot and mouth ever returns it will get into the deer population and will be impossible to eradicate.

Massively

the population here is munties roe and fallow

everywhere

forestry commission don’t seem to be culling and have definitely changed the way they do it

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

The rspca like to make money through an image of animal welfare and caring where as in reality it’s like any other business and is just interested in profits, I,ve taken several injured animals to the rspca, animals that could have been saved with a little help, but in every case they put them to sleep as soon as you leave the building, the sooner the queen removes the R from rspca the better it gives them a credible face to hide behind ??

• Like 7

Working and driving through the FOD last season...and I had to PTS 3 separate deer and a young boar in a week that had been hit by cars...people stopped , ringing the vets etc...their faces was a treat when I finished them off and chucked them up on the tipper ?waste not....?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Monmouth used to be weird for rabbits when I was there small pockets off the back roads if you was heading Ross way and at the allotment but back of the estate I lived on opposite end of town nothing since they got wiped out by a non mixy disease few years before I moved there according to the locals . So I assumed it was the rhd? 

Dorset is terrible for deer to as well , blandford to Dorchester 17-18 mile think there was 6? In various States of decay . An the sika are really expanding out their purbeck base.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I had a caution off cops after being reported for culling a roe with 2 snapped legs an gash the length of its back, loads diff locals all phoned the vets an rspca, hours later it was still lay there an when a local told me I went an out it to sleep, couple days later had scum at door, some things are just the right thing to do no matter the comeback 

I knew a bloke who did something similar with a jack Russell terrier that had been run over its back end. It's owner was there and knew it was all over and just wanted to see its suffering end....i might be mistaken but I believe a police officer was also there by the road....the bloke acted quick and ended its suffering with a lump hammer. Everyone present praised him for what he did. The arspca hounded him for a long time, think there was a private prosecution against him. Eventually he was cleared of all charges. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Monmouth used to be weird for rabbits when I was there small pockets off the back roads if you was heading Ross way and at the allotment but back of the estate I lived on opposite end of town nothing since they got wiped out by a non mixy disease few years before I moved there according to the locals . So I assumed it was the rhd? 

Dorset is terrible for deer to as well , blandford to Dorchester 17-18 mile think there was 6? In various States of decay . An the sika are really expanding out their purbeck base.

The playing fields by the round about by Dixon lane always held good numbers of rabbits,we used to always stop there,warm the dogs up with a few runs before hitting Crocker's ash and glewstone for the big boys...only other place round there that held decent numbers was around the Goodrich ?

• Like 1

Said it before the ARSEPCA are total shits! I used to rescue ferrets for them because a pub friend worked for them and told me they kill them straight away. Waste of money donating to those charlatans.

As for the armed filth, they just wanna test their shit out in the real world with a justifiable cause ;)

• Thanks 1

Mrs used to work for a small horse charity and they got a call to get a abandoned horse from a coucil estate  . They had no room for abother horse so they called the rspca to help and they refused to go get it . In the end the mrs went to get it and the rejigged things around the stables and wedged it in