Six Nations 2022

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good win for England, well done Wales , the end was more than a little stressful, but the best team won....

I hope Socks is OK, I've messaged him but he's not replied....

How did the Welsh get on today? 

11 minutes ago, wilbur foxhound said:

1966 wasn’t that the year England won the World Cup and a week after it Scotland humped them in a friendly 

Yes but we won the world cup. I cant chat with all night its after 9 past Haffey. Way after my bedtime. It was a year after we won. I was living in Scotland at the time. Ive never been allowed to forget it.?

Edited by jukel123
17 hours ago, walshie said:

Well done Wales. Any thoughts Jok? You seemed very keen to comment last week. ?

No mate. They were shocking. I can’ remember so many stupid penalties and to do so against Wales of all sides was hellish to watch. Also thought the Irish were first mesmorised and then trampled on. Well done Wales and France. Are the Ehglish going for a 50 pointer I wonder?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, jok said:

No mate. They were shocking. I can’ remember so many stupid penalties and to do so against Wales of all sides was hellish to watch. Also thought the Irish were first mesmorised and then trampled on. Well done Wales and France. Are the Ehglish going for a 50 pointer I wonder?

At least all the Home Nations are on an equal footing as none of us can win a Grand Slam now. 

• 2 weeks later...