Freedom Convoy 2022

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He doesn't need to  go into hiding, he's a master of disguise  ??

just shows you just have to sit back and take it.no choice you can not even protest peacefully.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Serious kit the can-am quads. Maybe one day I will treat myself ?uk is having freedom convoy this weekend apparently 

CAC7F70C-4926-4947-8E9D-2F46AD809655.jpeg

Apparently its going to take off in quite a few places, the crowd were peaceful, there was a street disco when I left,and free hot dogs and coffee ?

IMG_20220204_191552.jpg

IMG_20220204_174540.jpg

IMG_20220204_153813.jpg

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, lllluke1 said:

Glad to see, there have been minimal arrests over the last few days

It's largely peaceful,lots of families including young children,haven't seen any trouble myself, the atmosphere is incredible,even old ladies giving out "Cookies for truckers" and coffee. 

• Like 3
On 04/02/2022 at 21:34, Gypsydog94 said:

Serious kit the can-am quads. Maybe one day I will treat myself ?uk is having freedom convoy this weekend apparently 

CAC7F70C-4926-4947-8E9D-2F46AD809655.jpeg

So we going to have a weekend of rioting and violence 

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

What do you mean a weekend of rioting and violence?

It's a FREEDOM PROTEST...

i don't think it's going to be like the 12th of July.... Hypocrite.l

I know it's says it's a FREEDOM PROTEST but the typical idiots will descend on the city's as they always do and tribal mentality will take over (not saying the organisers of the protest just the idiots who will go to just cause trouble) 

why do you have to take your arguments back to the Orange order? When do the Orangemen riot and cause violence? 

I'd say 99% of parades on the 12th July go a head without any drama it's only certain areas what will see idiots causing trouble and most of the time it's not the prods who cause it !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Chid said:

I know it's says it's a FREEDOM PROTEST but the typical idiots will descend on the city's as they always do and tribal mentality will take over (not saying the organisers of the protest just the idiots who will go to just cause trouble) 

why do you have to take your arguments back to the Orange order? When do the Orangemen riot and cause violence? 

I'd say 99% of parades on the 12th July go a head without any drama it's only certain areas what will see idiots causing trouble and most of the time it's not the prods who cause it !

Never no trouble on July 12th.???. well your obviously full of buckfast and sleeping by 3pm then... If they threaten to take a bonfire down yous wreck the place. You still don't know how things like this work do you..if there's trouble at any freedom protest you can bet anything you like they will be paid Psy op operatives which has been proven 100 times before..like Ottawa ATM if any trouble or violence or looting it will ALL be funded by George Soros....