Who's actually got a lurcher?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just digging a hole...for my old beddy/bull grey bitch LOLL...passed away in my arms at 8:35 pm last night...was a good dog for me... probably the best I will ever have...rip girl.

Cheers lads,I've just put her to rest in our favourite spot along the river....Run free my girl...

My Wheaton X is 3,I've a young Plummer bitch 5 months, Russell bitch 7, Russell dog 4,patterdale bitch 12 and  2 7 week old Russell's,dog and bitch I'm gonna probably end up running on abit ?...what's

Posted Images

18 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

??? I doubt you get a coursing bred dog, but if you do I doubt you last 9 month, unless your used to pig ignorant, lazy, theiving, whining sulkuki lay all over sofa, or sat whinging in kennel ?

I have to say that dickhead is only a dickhead outside of the house ? At home he’s almost good as gold, go figure ?‍♂️

I mind though when he was a pup he was a bit of a cnut in the house. Once in the middle of the night I hear him mucking about, banging like fuuck. I walk into the front room and it looked like Scarface had sneezed. He’d managed to get hold of a tub of magnesium tablets, shook it so hard they turned to powder, then he popped the tub open ?‍♂️ Powder everywhere, took me months to get it all up ?