Who's actually got a lurcher?

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

best are the saluki metality dont show much emotion odd wagg a the tail never whine even when injjured or hurt only ever look happy when they killing something 

You on about the same dogs here our kid?

• Haha 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just digging a hole...for my old beddy/bull grey bitch LOLL...passed away in my arms at 8:35 pm last night...was a good dog for me... probably the best I will ever have...rip girl.

Cheers lads,I've just put her to rest in our favourite spot along the river....Run free my girl...

My Wheaton X is 3,I've a young Plummer bitch 5 months, Russell bitch 7, Russell dog 4,patterdale bitch 12 and  2 7 week old Russell's,dog and bitch I'm gonna probably end up running on abit ?...what's

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Akita is a house dog mate so will have to try and get him used to it, be a bit of a nightmare but so far he hasn't been overly bad with other dogs, will have to see. 

Tbf my dad's Akita was OK with my 3/4 cross but I got that from a pup, he would only nail it the odd time the greedy c**t tried to eat his snap. 

just put the akita in its place if it fucks about mate

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Penda said:

You on about the same dogs here our kid?

salukis are emotionless really mate my little bitch you could cut its nail at the toe it wouldnt make a murmer never ever whines but has the odd howl like a wolf 

a lot a coursing breds can be whinging c**ts like company but if in a little pack normally good 

Just now, mC HULL said:

salukis are emotionless really mate my little bitch you could cut its nail at the toe it wouldnt make a murmer never ever whines but has the odd howl like a wolf 

a lot a coursing breds can be whinging c**ts like company but if in a little pack normally good 

Are thee sure about this you test the theory for us and see ?

Just now, Penda said:

Are thee sure about this you test the theory for us and see ?

you get them with saluki mentality they strange mate emotionless  only ever look happy when hunting you pull nail out the bed  you just cut it to the toe with nail cutters mate the vet will do the same but charge you eighty quid 

you get a strong dog with the saluki metality but nasty there horrible evil fuckers mate i seen one kill neighbours staffy and gsd mate i wouldnt go near the c**t evil b*****d 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm just digging a hole...for my old beddy/bull grey bitch LOLL...passed away in my arms at 8:35 pm last night...was a good dog for me... probably the best I will ever have...rip girl.20151003_085746.jpg.38bad5079edd29ddd057f2d691e84cd1.jpg

Sorry for your loss Danny rip girl. Sounds like she's had a good old life tho mate that's the main thing init. Did she pass away at home mate ? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you get them with saluki mentality they strange mate emotionless  only ever look happy when hunting you pull nail out the bed  you just cut it to the toe with nail cutters mate the vet will do the same but charge you eighty quid 

you get a strong dog with the saluki metality but nasty there horrible evil fuckers mate i seen one kill neighbours staffy and gsd mate i wouldnt go near the c**t evil b*****d 

Why didn't u do something 

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

best are the saluki metality dont show much emotion odd wagg a the tail never whine even when injjured or hurt only ever look happy when they killing something 

Got a old dog here that got sal blood in him and he a whining twat but that might be the whippet part of him ,he good grafter when he younger and done most stuff single handed and like you say only seemed happy when he was throttling something ,he's been retired few years now but still loves to crunch a tree rat and when he injured himself while working he good as gold and let me sort him out but he diffrent juk at home ,just touch him wrong place and he screaming like I  was killing him and proper whining twat and he can be a fcuker with other dogs especially staff bull as he hates them and thinks he's a pit every time he sees one but other than that I love the twat .

• Like 1